What's new

Wifi and bluetooth signal weak after 5.1.1 Greenp0sion jailbreak

idkhowtohack

Reaction score
I got a iphone 3gs and i jailbroke it with greenp0ison 2.0.4 version and ever sense then my iphone wifi isnt strong as it usually is, i used to get a full signal to my room and now i cant even be 15 feet away without loosing the signal, the same with my bluetooth i use it in my car and listein to music via bluetooth and i cant have my phone on my lap it has to be on my dash board to get a connection. I dont know where to even start to fix this, im not sure if its a bad source or package on cydia. im new to iphones and jailbreaking so explain to me easily how to fix this if i can, i really dont want to restore it because im not sure if because its jailbroken ill loose all my pictures, notes, contacts, ect.

Help me lol. and my iphone is 5.1.1 version

I got a iphone 3gs and i jailbroke it with greenp0ison 2.0.4 version and ever sense then my iphone wifi isnt strong as it usually is, i used to get a full signal to my room and now i cant even be 15 feet away without loosing the signal, the same with my bluetooth i use it in my car and listein to music via bluetooth and i cant have my phone on my lap it has to be on my dash board to get a connection. I dont know where to even start to fix this, im not sure if its a bad source or package on cydia. im new to iphones and jailbreaking so explain to me easily how to fix this if i can, i really dont want to restore it because im not sure if because its jailbroken ill loose all my pictures, notes, contacts, ect.

Help me lol. and my iphone is 5.1.1 version

If its jailbroken, Cydia should have your SHSH blobs. If that's the case, you can upgrade to 6.0.1 and downgrade using the blobs. There shouldn't be a problem with jailbreaking and signal. It might be some of e tweaks you installed or there's a conflict somewhere. Was the bad wifi and signal immediate since the jailbreak? Or was it like a week after jailbreaking?

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD