What's new

Whose Pre-ordering?

Beware! I ordered a clear Torras case from Amazon and got a black much smaller case! It doesn't even fit the box it came in! It's also extremely thin and offers no protection. Will not be reordering.
IMG_9498D.JPG
Ummmm.....

Beware! I ordered a clear Torras case from Amazon and got a black much smaller case! It doesn't even fit the box it came in! It's also extremely thin and offers no protection. Will not be reordering. View attachment 50568 Ummmm.....
It’s possible a previous customer switched cases and after returning the item the switch wasn’t discovered and it was subsequently sold to you.

Beware! I ordered a clear Torras case from Amazon and got a black much smaller case! It doesn't even fit the box it came in! It's also extremely thin and offers no protection. Will not be reordering. View attachment 50568 Ummmm.....
Tha
It’s possible a previous customer switched cases and after returning the item the switch wasn’t discovered and it was subsequently sold to you.
That was my thought too. It hasn’t happened to me yet but I sure wouldn’t be happy.

. Hadn’t thought about that. Guess it’s certainly possible. There was no protective tape or plastic on the box to indicate it had never been opened. Oh well, I’ll return it and hope it doesn’t get passed along to someone else.

. Hadn’t thought about that. Guess it’s certainly possible. There was no protective tape or plastic on the box to indicate it had never been opened. Oh well, I’ll return it and hope it doesn’t get passed along to someone else.
When I have issues I call them. They go out of their way to make it right.

Amazon will put it right for you, I've never had a problem with them.