What's new

Whose Pre-ordering?

Thanks. That brand got great reviews. I had not heard of it. Usually get Kate Spade but pretty expensive.
It's a solid brand.. They reached out to me on previous devices I've had a few of their cases.. I have a couple on my 11 PM....

Here's a video I came across today with colors of the pro..

Thanks. That brand got great reviews. I had not heard of it. Usually get Kate Spade but pretty expensive.
It's a solid brand.. They reached out to me on previous devices I've had a few of their cases.. I have a couple on my 11 PM....

Here's a video I came across today with colors of the pro..

I bought a clear ESR case with a glass back but I still like the Torras cases so I may get the one I originally like with the blue edge too.

I'm just getting setup now.. Note to self pay attention.. I was trying unsuccessfully to copy over phone to phone...i finally remembered I'm on 14.2 beta.. Ughhh lol

Beta on the way then copy over...

Early impressions.. Coming from 11 PM to 12 P.. Feels way lighter.. Edges feel good in hand.. If ya going naked it will get fingerprint smudges on edges... Not a big deal...buttons are flush.. I'm not sure how I feel about that but with case all good...

Still waiting. Should be here soon. I heard the edges fingerprint. Not crazy about the silver anyway. Case takes care of that. Enjoy your phone.

Coming from iPhone 8, this is a huge difference for me. Love the phone. But gotta say that I miss the home button. I know over time I’ll get used to the swipe, but it’s very awkward right now.

Coming from iPhone 8, this is a huge difference for me. Love the phone. But gotta say that I miss the home button. I know over time I’ll get used to the swipe, but it’s very awkward right now.
I missed it at first. Now when I use my husbands 8 I hate the home button. Swiping is so fast.

Thanks.. Hope you get it soon.. Yeah exactly it will be in a case and even without one not a big deal as back is no fingerprints..
Thanks. Hope you get yours soon too. I read people getting them earlier than expected.

Most definitely get used to it.. Congrats on upgrade..
Thanks. Hope you get yours soon too. I read people getting them earlier than expected.
Copying data as we speak [emoji16]

Most definitely get used to it.. Congrats on upgrade.. Copying data as we speak [emoji16]
Very exciting. I am coming from Xr so the 12 shouldn’t be much different. Love the 6.1 screen. It’s just the right size.