What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

Man. All this speculation. I just want to know what it looks like already. Hopefully itll come out for my birthday!

I have a 4S and I'm trying to hold out for the larger 6 in Sept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, I have a 4s too.. can't wait to replace it with 6!

On a 5s here so won't be upgrading this cycle....maybe next year.

We're excited to see what additional functionality the 6 will have over the 5/5S. We know the screen will be bigger, the processor will be faster, and the overall iPhone will be thinner but what else does Apple have in store for us...

$topupaa-600x331.jpg$iphone6_early_01-382x480.jpg

Moderation Notice: External links have been removed by iPhoneForums staff in accordance with Forum Rules. Please review our rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the new release definitaly called the " iphone 6"? Mighten it be called the iphone " Air "? Following the ipad air, MacBook Air ? Just a thought.

I purchased my ip5s last year on day of release, 1st in queue @ Birmingham Bull Ring center , Uk, so I hope to be in the queue again this year for the next model .

Is the new release definitaly called the " iphone 6"? Mighten it be called the iphone " Air "? Following the ipad air, MacBook Air ? Just a thought. I purchased my ip5s last year on day of release, 1st in queue @ Birmingham Bull Ring center , Uk, so I hope to be in the queue again this year for the next model .
We won't know what Name Apple will give to the newest iPhone until it is officially announced later this year.

I wonder if Apple will give us some hints at WWDC next month.

I'm up for some new equipment "iPhone 6". I hope the upgrade will not be super expensive and can be done with a minimum of $$$ and increased contract time. The Galaxy Note 3 & soon to be Note 4 have also grabbed my eye, however, so I will compare price, quality and function before just blindly jumping ahead this time. I get the impression greed and Apple may become better friends than I would like. Doc Joe

I have the 5S and am quite happy with it except the damn video recorder keeps going dark indoors. 4.3' is my ideal screen size so these reported phablets are a turn off. I may just keep this for years. Apple needs to keep to the philosophy of one handed use, that is why I choose iPhone most of all.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

I have the 5S and am quite happy with it except the damn video recorder keeps going dark indoors. 4.3' is my ideal screen size so these reported phablets are a turn off. I may just keep this for years. Apple needs to keep to the philosophy of one handed use, that is why I choose iPhone most of all.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

Ive heard they are considering having 2 sizes. One larger (phablet) and one about the same size as the current 5s. I think that's actually a great idea for those people that want a bigger screen, but like using an iphone. Plus the people that are happy with the current size, can keep it as well. Best of both worlds.