What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

I can't wait. I don't care what it is. I want it. I would like it a little bigger. But not to big.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I think it's time that they dropped the 16GB iPhone and add a 128GB model to the lineup.
Not a good idea in my opinion, Not everyone needs or can afford the jump to a 32GB.

Not a good idea in my opinion, Not everyone needs or can afford the jump to a 32GB.
That's certainly true, but you can do less and less with a 16 GB iPhone over time as apps continue to increase in size. Apple could reduce the price of their devices by quite a bit if they were willing to accept a lower profit margin.

Lower the price apple you still gonna use a 8 megapixel camera give us a break everybody already has 14 or more pixels

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

I would like to upgrade to an iphone 6. I currently have an iphone 4S. There is nothing wrong with the 4S but since upgrading to ios 7.1 it now reboots and crashes a lot.

I will buy an unlocked iphone 6 even if i have to wait longer. Im done with two year contracts and companies like Spri** holding my phone hostage and not unlocking after the contract is up.

I will wait to see what the reviews are. Ive been very unhappy with IOS 7.1

I have a large investment in apps on my iphone/ipad. My only complaint with apple is they are to greedy and only care about the profits. They don't do what the customer wants. They always make the decisions on what they think is write for the customer.

If i didn't have a large amount of apps that i use daily i would jump ship.