What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

Just depends on what size they decide on.

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."
I'm thinking that the rumour of 4.7 is pretty accurate, Of course its just speculation as always but that would be perfect for me, I wouldn't complain if it was a bit bigger though :)

Probably because I really want Touch ID and 4G. I really like my 5 and am a bit afraid of the larger size..I'll have to see it first..anyway I will not be able to order it if it's released in September as I'll be far away from any keyboard.

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

I cant wait for the arrival. I want one so bad. This iPhone 5 is getting old quick. Ready for a new design:)

I cant wait for the arrival. I want one so bad. This iPhone 5 is getting old quick. Ready for a new design:)
Yes its hotting up now, Everyone is getting impatient to find out what Apple are going to give us this year....

I'm thinking that the rumour of 4.7" is pretty accurate, Of course its just speculation as always but that would be perfect for me, I wouldn't complain if it was a bit bigger though :)
4.6" - 4.8" would be perfect in my opinion... because honestly anything bigger than 5" really becomes a pain to pocket carry every day.

4.6" - 4.8" would be perfect in my opinion... because honestly anything bigger than 5" really becomes a pain to pocket carry every day.
Yes i can see how that would a problem, There's speculation of 5.5 too, Now that really would be a pain in the pocket ;)

I owned an HTC Evo 4G at one time and it had a 4.3 inch display. I'll admit, it was nice to have a larger display, but that's about as large as I would be comfortable with - well, maybe a 4.5 inch. There is no way I would buy a phone with a 5 inch display.. that's just entering the realm of silliness, in my opinion.

I owned an HTC Evo 4G at one time and it had a 4.3 inch display. I'll admit, it was nice to have a larger display, but that's about as large as I would be comfortable with - well, maybe a 4.5 inch. There is no way I would buy a phone with a 5 inch display.. that's just entering the realm of silliness, in my opinion.

My wife and I owned the first EVO. I agree about the size. 4.3 was okay once I used it for a couple of weeks but anything larger puts me off. I switched to Apple to get away from the larger phones and now it appears I have nowhere to go.