What's new

Who's getting the iPad 3 ?

firemanprice

Reaction score
Well I've already sold my iPad 2. I'm ready to get my iPad 3. Anyone else plan on getting one ?

March 7th is Apple's big announcement. So we shall see.

Poisonivy said:
not me,I'm happy with 2.

I did like the iPad 2 but I'm a sucker when it comes to having the latest Apple iPhone or iPad. I'm looking forward to that iPhone like screen on the iPad 3 and LTE antenna.

I'm not sure as I'm very happy with my iPad 1 . I would want to buy it if I had not bought the iPhone4S (My first iPhone) but with my phone I have all I really need with FaceTime & Skype . But never say never..I might change my mind when I see it ;-) And there is also a question of weight
On the other hand , if I do change , I think I'll stay with WiFi only . I have a MiFi device which works perfectly and it is much easier to find a regular sim card when traveling

I would be tempted especially with the super high screen resolution. But I went through 3 tablets last year to determine that I don't need a tablet. Between my phone and my laptop all my needs are covered. I can't wait to see the specs on this tablet when it comes out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk