What's new

iPad 2

iHolophyte

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm thinking of buying an iPad 2 for Christmas. Only thing that puts me off is I'd still need a laptop so I can use the printer and put in DVDs etc. As the iMac is expensive and you need a mortgage to buy one, would you say still get the iPad 2 or stick with the laptop? Basically pros and cons?

iHolophyte

U not planning on keeping the laptop aswel as buying an ipad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am yes. But I'd like to completely move away from windows. The iMac is one expensive piece of kit though so it looks like the iPad 2 as the consolation price!

iHolophyte

I am yes. But I'd like to completely move away from windows. The iMac is one expensive piece of kit though so it looks like the iPad 2 as the consolation price!

iHolophyte

I agree! Id love a mac too but as you say there mega expensive. Ipad2 is a pretty good consolation prize though if u ask me :)
Im saving for one myself

I agree! Id love a mac too but as you say there mega expensive. Ipad2 is a pretty good consolation prize though if u ask me :)
Im saving for one myself

Bought it today with a smart cover. £458 in total for the two. That's my beer money gone for the next few weeks. What will the girls do without me being out? (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

smiley-happy110.gif

Wonderful, babe! We expect to see you over at iPad, now!

http://www.ipadforums.net/

iHolophyte said:
Bought it today with a smart cover. £458 in total for the two. That's my beer money gone for the next few weeks. What will the girls do without me being out? (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

458 quid is what you spend on beer in 2 weeks If i drank that in 2 weeks I would be dead Literally☺☺

458 quid is what you spend on beer in 2 weeks If i drank that in 2 weeks I would be dead Literally☺☺

Ha ha roughly yes. That's Friday & Saturday nights for 2 weekends. Manchester city centre a pint is roughly £3.50. So £450 is about right 😜

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Ha ha roughly yes. That's Friday & Saturday nights for 2 weekends. Manchester city centre a pint is roughly £3.50. So £450 is about right dde1c

iHolophyte

Now I know why I don't drink☺:( :(