What's new

Who will leave iphone if not lte4 i will

dbyrd25 said:
I will go to lte4 it's to fAst not to

Now why would I go and do that? Why would any of us. We all have a passion for our devices and some of us have always had this passion...if LTE is your only gripe I suggest going to android and seeing how it fits your lifestyle. I'm sure you'll be back.

iCrank said:
Now why would I go and do that? Why would any of us. We all have a passion for our devices and some of us have always had this passion...if LTE is your only gripe I suggest going to android and seeing how it fits your lifestyle. I'm sure you'll be back.

Well said! +1

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I can't wait for people to find out just had bad LTE is at present. I know too many Android users that got the Thunderbolt and had to use a utility to turn LTE off and switch back to 3G just to get an internet connection again.

Android really isn't that bad. I have had iPhone 3g, 3gs, then dumped it for Verizon bc I couldn't stand at&t any longer. Went with droid, droid incredible, now back to iPhone 4. There are good and bad about them all as with anything else. If the batteries didn't die so quickly on 90% of android phones they would be lots better. Although the iPhone is a much smoother OS and just works more often and/or requires less knowledge to keep it running at its best.

speed4tu said:
Android really isn't that bad. I have had iPhone 3g, 3gs, then dumped it for Verizon bc I couldn't stand at&t any longer. Went with droid, droid incredible, now back to iPhone 4. There are good and bad about them all as with anything else. If the batteries didn't die so quickly on 90% of android phones they would be lots better. Although the iPhone is a much smoother OS and just works more often and/or requires less knowledge to keep it running at its best.

This has nothing to do with the current thread.

Please feel free to go to this thread * http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-5-59/iphone-5-lte4-21863/ * to discuss how bad Android is. And please be sure to read post #9 before deciding if you really want to defend Android.

LTE is supposed to be coming soon to my area and my provider (Rogers) might off an early upgrade promo from iPhone4 to iphone5...I'm wondering if the iphone5 is supposed to be LTE compatible.

Either way I wouldn't end my contract and switch to android because honestly my 3G can handle any streaming I need...heck, I can even play online PS3 games from my 3G iPhone hotspot!

Play COD zombies on PS3? Add AGENT_P6