What's new

When I leave here not working

tilsonpa

Reaction score
I am 72 years old and am using my iPhone 4s to replace some of the memory I have lost. I forget this and don't remember that and etc...
However I am disappointed in the feature to "remind me when I leave". It just doesn't work well. Sometimes it seems to be unable to recognize the current address, accurately. And when it does know the current address, it doesn't reming me until I am about a mile away, which is too late. Does anyone else have this problem and do you know if Apple is working to correct this. It is a MUST for older people who can barely remember how to get home.

It is a built in feature. just asked Siri to remind me of something when I leave

I wonder if a GPS application would suit your needs? You can plug in destinations and also track where you've been. You can set "home" as a destination. Try GPS Motion X. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. I don't have Siri on my iPhone 4. I have heard it is still in Beta which means still in development. Can't you tell her your address as "home" instead of waiting for her to "find" it?