What's new

It's been great but time for me to leave

jt_flyer

Reaction score
This post will not survive. It's not politically correct and in a world where political correctness is all that really matters, it's doomed. But that's ok because I don't really care. You see, I've had just about every major iPhone version since the very first iPhone. Yes that very first iPhone. For me it was love at first sight. That famous Johnny Appleseed commercial... June couldn't come soon enough. How was this technology possible?!? Then with each development I found a way to get that next iPhone. No matter how much it hurt. Now I have a X... no not the XR, XS, XS max... as I see it they are all the same old dog with different flees. MY apple is gone. I don't know why. Did it leave with Steve Jobs? Did it leave with Tim Cook? Who knows? I'm going to the dark side. Samsung. I can't believe it myself but it's true. I'm not asking for anything; I'm not angry; I'm not even frustrated. I just feel the need to say goodbye. Maybe to Steve. Goodbye.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

It’s your decision what to do. We won’t judge you when you get a different device. In fact, there are a few members who own Apple devices as well as Samsung, Huawei, ... Some are even switching back and forth between Apple and other brands, whichever they prefer at the moment.

Too bad you’re joining us when you’re leaving Apple. You certainly would have been of help for members who need assistance because of their problems. That’s what this community is for, mostly.

I do hope you’re aware that this forum is not affiliated with Apple. If you want them to know about your decision, and why you’re leaving, send them feedback: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

So: good luck, and good bye!

I understand OP. I'm actually feeling a lot like you these days or past few years. I honestly feel like the minor upgrades don't justify the cost of the latest and greatest iPhone or Apple products in general. With that said the Apple Watch series 4 will probably be my last Apple product.

I also forgot to mention... Apple has made a trillion dollars off other people's technology where they make it a little better put an  title on it and charge a exceptionally large amount for old technology.
Sorry if you can't handle the TRUTH

People are perfectly entitled to their opinions and of course can buy what they like...
Love Apple products or hate them what is undeniable is that the build quality and customer service are second to none.

In my humble opinion nothing beats  when it comes to the smartphone. I’m also windows 10 computer person so I guess there are Good and bad. I’m sorry to see your leaving the  behind but I hope your next device serves you well.

I still have my android phone, but I have discovered that my iPhone is so much better and more reliable than probably all of the android phones I have owned over the years. Just because you are leaving the iPhone doe not mean you can't continue to participate on this site. Hope to see you around.