white iphone 4 with griffin survivor cas

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by hellrazr209, Jan 16, 2012.

1. hellrazr209

hellrazr209 New Member

whats up guys im new to the forum and im looking for some help, this is my first iphone and was wondering if there is any differnt is the proximity sensor location between the verison and sprint white iPhone 4, the reason im asking is me and my wife just order 2 of them and now im hearing that the proximity sensor does not work using this case but they only mention version iPhone 4 white. not any other carriers, thanks for the help

2. hellrazr209

hellrazr209 New Member

wow 104 views and no comments this sucks lol

3. bab2010

bab2010 Well-Known Member

I think that all the proximity sensors are the same and from the same manufacture company. However some can happen to have malfunctioning.

4. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

Just a 104 people that do not want to do a web search for you. lol. Let me guess, you came from Android.

This forum is pretty brutal. The sensor is located right above the ear speaker. I'm pretty surethat it is the same for both black and white.

Good luck with that. The case looks very protective tho

5. hellrazr209

hellrazr209 New Member

haha yeah ur right, had the htc evo, thanks for the input i love the iPhone 4 but tripping about dropping it, i have twice but managed to catch it right before it hit the ground, im thinking that it is going to have the same problem as people were having with the otter box defender, but if so ill try to mod it the same way cause i really want that case.