What's new

White iPhone 4 Finally Arrived! Unboxing Inside!

Yeah these guys might be on a business trip or anything else but the fact that they aren't responding, especially in this connected world we live in now, is inexcusable.

It's kind of absurd that they took the monies upfront when they don't have the products to deliver. You would think they had a little more class than that.

just went to their website and got "The shop ifixdirect.com could not be found. Would you like to create it?"

something tells me they'll be back with a different name

just went to their website and got "The shop ifixdirect.com could not be found. Would you like to create it?"

something tells me they'll be back with a different name

I thought they may busy on xmas but kinda like now they still no respond. WTF is going on I dont want to lose 1000 bucks on them.

It is funny that the white iPhone has been removed from Apples website. I was in an Apple store today. And they still have the pictures of it and the description in the price right along side the black iPhone.

My two cents only. If apple can do it eventually they will. Im willing to bet in a year or less they will have more colors than white, just like they did with the IPod. My thought on doing the conversion with Ifixdirect is this:
I am sure they mean well. But so did companies that tried to build the fast and furious Eleanor Shelby 500 clone. What happened? They got big way way too fast, had more orders than they could possibly handle. Complaints left and right. Eventually they went under and these people (the paying customer) lost theyre asses in the end. No this is not a $100,000 shelby clone, but there are many similarities to this story. THINK before you send any more money out. At least wait until they start catching up to the demand and start working out theyre quality control issues.

Can anyone build me a RED Iphone 4 case to go with my red otter box defender case? :D

Let the madness continue. Oh, by the way. Any of you that still want to throw some of that $300 cash away on a phone you paid $150-$1,000 on send some my way would ya?

Any member on this forum that is having a case dispute opened or needs to speak to us regarding some issues you're having, please contact us at support(at)jifixdirect.com. The company has a new management and we are doing our best to settle cases. Please do not take this as an opportunity to try and get a refund if you damaged the parts, we are very thorough with each claim and we have spotted a lot of shady customers that not only stole the previous owners replacement iPhone units but tried to file a claim against us to get a refund for the white parts they were responsible for breaking. This is a direct notice to all to avoid all dealings with an individual by the name of Edward Tabus who stole company property and attempted to defraud the money he spent on the parts.

This business took a rough hit with the previous management being incapable to fulfill the capacity but we have came up with ways to ensure your prompt delivery and individual unit testing. All orders placed for kits will be fulfilled by Amazon Fulfillment which is a trusted brand in the shipping industry that delivers promptly. Each unit that leaves our facility will be a tested by a worker manually.

We will be releasing a more formal post shortly. Thank you

Any member on this forum that is having a case dispute opened or needs to speak to us regarding some issues you're having, please contact us at support(at)jifixdirect.com. The company has a new management and we are doing our best to settle cases. Please do not take this as an opportunity to try and get a refund if you damaged the parts, we are very thorough with each claim and we have spotted a lot of shady customers that not only stole the previous owners replacement iPhone units but tried to file a claim against us to get a refund for the white parts they were responsible for breaking. This is a direct notice to all to avoid all dealings with an individual by the name of Edward Tabus who stole company property and attempted to defraud the money he spent on the parts.

This business took a rough hit with the previous management being incapable to fulfill the capacity but we have came up with ways to ensure your prompt delivery and individual unit testing. All orders placed for kits will be fulfilled by Amazon Fulfillment which is a trusted brand in the shipping industry that delivers promptly. Each unit that leaves our facility will be a tested by a worker manually.

We will be releasing a more formal post shortly. Thank you

Okay, I had a conversation with them n they told me they will sent my phone back to me after snow cleaned up. we'll see what's gonna happened. Hopefully everything goes smooth this time!!!

I will ship the part back asap. I must say that I'm surprised you would expect a better review. Respect is usually earned, my friend and look at what you have done to people. I find it funny that you still have so much pride and there's people panicking because they don't have their phones weeks after they ordered conversions from you. You're right, that is no joke.

So don't tell me you don't want my business, child. Actually, I don't want your business. You should be ashamed.

If I do not receive a prompt refund, I will be filing a dispute for the refund, in full, with my credit card company.

Have a happy new year!!! :)))

Rick

As stated in my return email to you:
"Rick,

I do not know how many times i have to stress the fact that we are not the same people you visited before. But i will not bother trying to explain to a person as mature and knowing as you are. Once again, i apologize for the frustration you've had as well as the other customers but as i have told them and i will tell you the same thing; we are sending all the phones back and closing all claims as the previous owners no longer want to take responsibility. We are doing this as fast as it may be possible to do so.

If our company chooses not to work with an individual such as you then we can do so. If you have been dealing with amateurs before and they let you walk all over them then i will not allow it. I've been nothing but courteous to you and honest so i would appreciate if you refrain from calling me a "child".

Await my response to provide you with an address to send the return part. Michael's house is no longer an option at this moment.

Thank you,"

Last edited:
Wow the nerve of ifix to tell you they don't want your business. They must of never heard the fraise CUSTOMERS ALWAYS RIGHT! I'm so glad I waited to see some reviews before doing business with these guys. I did find out some legal information for anyone that's having a problem communicating with them or that has not rcvd there services, parts or phone! PM me if you are having any of these or similar issues...

Wow the nerve of ifix to tell you they don't want your business. They must of never heard the fraise CUSTOMERS ALWAYS RIGHT! I'm so glad I waited to see some reviews before doing business with these guys. I did find out some legal information for anyone that's having a problem communicating with them or that has not rcvd there services, parts or phone! PM me if you are having any of these or similar issues...
Once again, we merely trying to help expedite the satisfaction of royorbs parts and after exchanging numerous emails, im sure he will follow-up to confirm once his refund is processed and his parts returned. We are on the customers side here and we will always be. Even though the previous owners had many flaws, we are hoping that we can restore your faith in this business once more. I have dispatched an email to all of our current customers in regards to this matter.

Be very cautious of returning any merchandise to these clowns, you just might end up sending back a part just to receive no return of funds. Best bet may be to cut loses from her on out!

I did the whole conversion through these guys but decided not to sell my old parts to them, but they sent me back defected parts. Not good business they prob thought that I wasn't goin to use the parts again.
I wouldn't do business with them ever again.
Don't let this happen to you guys stay with your phones the way they are believe me you will be alot happier.
The quality on there parts sucks

I did the whole conversion through these guys but decided not to sell my old parts to them, but they sent me back defected parts. Not good business they prob thought that I wasn't goin to use the parts again.
I wouldn't do business with them ever again.
Don't let this happen to you guys stay with your phones the way they are believe me you will be alot happier.
The quality on there parts sucks
I'm not sure of your order number but please do contact us in regards to what defects you experienced with the previous parts. I'm sure i can help you out with your issues

Be very cautious of returning any merchandise to these clowns, you just might end up sending back a part just to receive no return of funds. Best bet may be to cut loses from her on out!
You would be happy to know that all the orders were shipped on behalf of the previous management. We have two more disputes to settle and at that point everyone should have received what they initially deserved. As i promised, we are here to make a change on how you viewed this company. And for whats it worth, we will let you do the talking.

And for whats it worth, we will let you do the talking.
I'm curious about this. It's no secret you guys have had your share of problems over the past couple of months. You've recently made a big push to announce new ownership (though I'm baffled why anyone getting into the white iPhone conversion business would want to be associated with that PR disaster - why not just start a new company from scratch?), putting the announcement on this messageboard, sending out emails to existing clients, and putting the announcement prominently on your site. Hopefully this effort is matched by increased attention to customer service and quality.

You've also promised to resolve outstanding claims quickly and to the customers' satisfaction, a laudable goal. But I'm wondering where the posts from previously unhappy customers are, now that they're presumably happy. Or posts from new customers with positive reviews of your products. I'd love to purchase a conversion from you, but as a consumer I'll need more evidence than your word that there are indeed new owners and that those owners are committed to quality.

Can you point to any positive reviews since the change in management? On the MacRumors forum (where you've been banned from posting, apparently), there is only one positive report from someone named "Martynov," who seems, shall we say... not quite disconnected from the company.

Anyway, hope you can rebound successfully!