What's new

White iPhone 4 Already On Sale in Belgium and Italy

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
white_iPhone_4_belgium.JPG

MacRumors has a big round up today of all the latest news about the white iPhone 4 prior to its launch tomorrow. Apparently retailers in Belgium have gone a bit early and started to sell the white phone to customers, with a MacRumors reader telling the site that he had been able to buy a white iPhone 4 today at a Mobistar shop in Antwerp, Belgium. The reader added that the white iPhone 4s were on sale to everyone in the store, so he wasn’t just a special case. Elsewhere, MacRumors says that iSpazio is also reporting that several white iPhone 4s have been sold to customers in Italy today.

If you can’t wait to see what the white iPhone 4’s box looks like, or what the phone looks like itself in more detail, and you don’t happen to live in Antwerp, then check out more photos via the MacRumors link.

Source: Another White iPhone 4 Sold in Belgium [Updated] - Mac Rumors

It's the same freaking phone, just white!!! I don't get it!!!

i can understand it... some might not like the phone in black... i personally dont like it in white

if the iphone was only available in pink or some colour you would not be seen dead with would you not rush to change it as soon as there was a colour available that you wanted?

of course you might not even buy it in the first place but so many where so desperate for the phone they bought it in a colour they hated expecting the white to be available sooner even paying $200 or so to swap out for white parts thats how much they hated black or wanted the white.. and i said it many times already but if it was the other way round i would of been doing worse things to get the black and get rid of the black version :)

and some just want it because its original and not many have the white

Last edited:
Yeah you are right, many out there was and are expecting the white iPhone, actually i though that there was already a white iphone long time ago as i can see many people with white iphones in China but it wasn't, instead, they just change the parts of the phone mainly the front screen and the back, just to say how many people are expecting and will buy the white iphone. I personaly love the black one so i won't be going for the white one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Approx after a year Apple confirms the releasing of new White iPhone 4 in stores / shops today April 28, 2011 available for $199 to $299 depends on its model. It was expected to release last summer. The new White iPhone4 design exactly the same as its black counterpart, except for its sleek white exterior. See White iPhone 4 by Apple (Photos).

Last edited:

i can understand it... some might not like the phone in black... i personally dont like it in white

if the iphone was only available in pink or some colour you would not be seen dead with would you not rush to change it as soon as there was a colour available that you wanted?

of course you might not even buy it in the first place but so many where so desperate for the phone they bought it in a colour they hated expecting the white to be available sooner even paying $200 or so to swap out for white parts thats how much they hated black or wanted the white.. and i said it many times already but if it was the other way round i would of been doing worse things to get the black and get rid of the black version :)

and some just want it because its original and not many have the white

You got me with the pink! I now see why the excitement! Good call man!