What's new

Which iPhone would you consider the best of all??

Iā€™m loving my XR, but then I came to it from an SE so never had the delights of a 6, 7 or 8.
Now if they were to bring out an SE sized version of the XR.........well I can dream canā€™t I?

I have a few iPhones, only 2 with current SIM cards. My favorite overall, by far, is the X. I love the iOS on it, the screen is beautiful, the darn thing is so fast, and it's just lovely to look at and hold. My second favorite is my new 8, I had an 8 Plus and traded down for the size, much easier to just throw in a pocket and I have the X (and still have a 6S Plus) if I start jonesing for more screen real estate. My old iPhones have been mostly relegated to media consumption duties and they work great for that.

I enjoy my 7+. I don't want my face instead of my fingerprint, and I'm used to the Home button.

I must admit I really like the ā€˜face recognitionā€™ feature on my XR. Not only is it handy for logging on, but my password manager can also use it to log me in to any of my password protected sights automatically, my banking app can also log me in using it, along with numerous other apps.
Very handy!.

My son needed a new phone as his SE took a severe snow boarding fall lol. It was literally bent in half and you could see inside. He insisted that he didnā€™t want my 7+ as he loved his SE broken and all. Despite his objections I upgraded to the XR. I thought Iā€™d hate no home button and the new face recognition. Well I did at first but it has grown on me and now I love the extra screen space. Back to my son, he refused my fancy iPhone until his SE finally refused to keep responding to touch. He used my phone one full day and the 7 battery exploded on his long drive back to Colorado LOL. Apple and Best Buy gave him a brand new 7 and we are both happy. My point? I loved my 5, 7 and now XR. My son loved his 5 so got an SE and now heā€™s happy with the 7. I think if you like iPhones youā€™ll appreciate them all for what they are or were.

I am used to my 7+. I don't want to give up the notch. As with my previous phone, I plan to keep it until it doesn't work anymore. My husband feels that way about his Samsung Galaxy S10e.

I have 6s now

I also have the 6s and Love it , but it only has 16GB and Iā€™ve used 14GB already.
I have a new 8 with 32GB, however havenā€™t activated it yet or felt like trying to get everything off the 6 converted over.
I hate changing phones.