What's new

Which iPhone would you get? (Need opinions please!)

!!UPDATE!!

I received an email today and my phone has been shipped! I checked the tracking number and it's supposed to arrive this Wednesday. I wasn't expecting it this soon at all! I was thinking I'd get it by the end of October. Needless to say I'm VERY excited and I already bought 2 cases from Amazon. I'll keep everyone updated as soon as it gets here!
Wow that was quick, I ordered on the 9th and only just moved to Preparing for Dispatch.

I am from the Cape Verde Islands, a friend of mine was comming from USA for hollidays, I order the iphone 7 plus 128 gb, at the time my friend pick it up as a mistake the apple store give him the iphone 7 128 GB normal. I sold it for another friend so now I will wayt for the 7 plus.

So, I just got my phone yesterday! :) this being my first iPhone, I have to say, I am loving it! I am very impressed with the build quality and how it feels so good in my hand. I am very glad I made the switch to Apple, and don't see myself going back to Android anytime soon.

Since I want the 7+ 256Gb version I have decided to wait until early next year when funds may be slightly more attainable. My 5s shows no sign of giving up so I can wait…I think.