What's new

Which iPhone / iPad case?

heartbeat said:
Lucky you! I wonder when I'll be able to get mine :(
So does that mean they have stocks of the case already? :O

I don't think they have stock built up yet. I was on the pre-order list fairly early and they are still working on those backlogs. If I had to guess I would think that by the end of July you should be able to order one without having to wait, just a guess though.

I see. Well a local distributor of Lifeproof said they'll be having the cases around mid-July or end of July so yeah, I just have to wait a little more xD So stoked for it! And have you tried soaking your iPhone with it already? :p

Sure have. Heres a photo from this morning.

Attachments

• $image-2659408784.jpg
    $image-2659408784.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 492
That looks awesome! :O All the more I want to get my case already :D This will probably last us months to years because of its functions.

Westwoodhomes said:
I just received my LifeProof case and it is everything they claim it is. Worth every penny

Hi ive never heard of these ..where did u order this from and how much are they ? Thanks

sally1976 said:
Hi ive never heard of these ..where did u order this from and how much are they ? Thanks

LifeProof.com. They are $70.00, a little pricey but for what you get and the protection they provide I think it's worth it

Definitely an Otterbox Defender case. You can find them on Amazon for $22 shipped to you in 2 days. The case actually makes the phone easier to use and hold. While we were waiting on our cases, I felt like I had a wet fish in my hand. Verizon wants an outlandish price for the Otterboxes, I had no problem finding them on Amazon for less than half of Verizons prices.

Otter Box Commuter. By far the sleekest case that will actually protect your phone.

I'm a new VZ iPhone 4 user, and immediately went with the Otterbox Defender. I'm very pleased with its protection; the added bulk is negligible when compared to the protection.