Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Black

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • White

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

josun

Reaction score
So I pre-ordered an iphone in black because it will stay black no matter what happens. I've had a few white ipods in the past and after some time they all turned yellowish or had some stains on them. With the black iphone, I don't have to worry about that.

So what color did/will you get (regardless of their availability) and what is your reasoning behind it. Maybe your comment will help a few others making the choice in the future.

Last edited:
black all the way, but even if i wanted white they are not available until later, not sure when

I think that also helped me on choosing the black one but I'm curious whether you would've chosen the black one still, provided that the both colors were available. I, personally, would've still went with the black one although the white iphone 4 probably looks a lot better with the bumper cases.

Last edited:
i still would of got black even if both where available, i was pre ordering over the phone and i forgot all about the colour andi said to her its in black right? and she says yes white is not available and i said good. the 3g and 3gs white was ok but witht he iphone 4 it looks ugly in white

I think that also helped me on choosing the black one but I'm curious whether you would've chosen the black one still, provided that the both colors were available. I, personally, would've still went with the black one although the white iphone 4 probably looks a lot better with the bumper cases.

I would have ordered White if I could. But also would have looked at them in person to make sure its what I wanted. I also think the screen will look better with having the Black face around it. So I will be happy with Black.

Wanted white, but got black because it was available. Sort of glad I did, because who knows how long I would be waiting for a white one, especially after all the drama on preorder day.

I also think the screen will look better with having the Black face around it. So I will be happy with Black.

That's a great point. A lot of times, I find myself playing with my iphone before going to bed and white bezels around the screen might be a little bit annoying in the dark.

looks like a lot of ppl got blaqck just because they did nto want to wait

I think some people would have waited if the wait was only a few days but the fact that there's a no clear date as to when they will be released pushed a lot of people to get the black models instead.

looks like a lot of ppl got blaqck just because they did nto want to wait

I think some people would have waited if the wait was only a few days but the fact that there's a no clear date as to when they will be released pushed a lot of people to get the black models instead.

thats right they have no date so instead of waiting, i would of done the same if i wanted the white.

Was going for White but.....black really looks sharp on the iPhone4. I would have waited but heck its gonna be "later this summer" b4 some get the black ones!

i'd like to see a brown one. hey, i'm a zune guy. i have an original run 30gb that i use religiously..