What's new

Where is iphone 4 in OZ?

Bluering

Reaction score
Iphone 4 has become impossible to find in Australia. Optus and Vodaphone have told me it could take more than 2 months before they get their next batch. Could it be, Apple has stopped supply until the antenna issue is resolved? Anyone has got any idea about that?

iPhone 4 is available unlocked from Apple only stores and apple.com.au. The antenna issue is a not the reason and also after talking to many iphone 4 users in Australia they are not experiencing any issues. The problem is demand so optus, vodaphone and other providers are on allocation from Apple and Apple cannot keep up with the massive demand in Australia and other countries The Apple Longhua plant in China now produces 137,000 iPhones a day, or about 90 a minute.. I guess you will have to wait unless you buy it outright.

Col.Bris Brisbane ,Australia

iPhone 4 is available unlocked from Apple only stores and apple.com.au. The antenna issue is a not the reason and also after talking to many iphone 4 users in Australia they are not experiencing any issues. The problem is demand so optus, vodaphone and other providers are on allocation from Apple and Apple cannot keep up with the massive demand in Australia and other countries The Apple Longhua plant in China now produces 137,000 iPhones a day, or about 90 a minute.. I guess you will have to wait unless you buy it outright.

Col.Bris Brisbane ,Australia

Thanks for the info.

i've been told 3 weeks by vodafone, theres about 2000 phones on backorder with vodafone. if you want more info head over to whirlpool forum, under iphones.