What's new

Where are my TV shows?

Chrysalis~

Reaction score
In iTunes, I show that I have TV shows. I didn't ask for them, but they're there on the tabbed page. I select for them to sync to the phone but I can't seem to find them on my phone. I see that my music videos are listed in playlists along with podcast vids but where are the TV shows?

You don't have tv
Shows on your iPhone automatically you have to buynthem from the iTunes store like buying the DVD series of your favorite show (ie LOST. STARGATE)

you can download the tv shows from any where you usually do and then convert it to mp4 or some sites share mp4 tv eps and movies... so you dont have to pay itunes... f that lol

In iTunes, I show that I have TV shows. I didn't ask for them, but they're there on the tabbed page. I select for them to sync to the phone but I can't seem to find them on my phone. I see that my music videos are listed in playlists along with podcast vids but where are the TV shows?

If you do have some on your phone go to iPod>More>Podcasts/Video

Maybe they just splash some TV on you iTunes page to get you buying. One of them was, 'my name is Earl' and I've never even watched that show. It's clear they're no on my phone.