What's new

When will my iphone come ? Ordered on SUNDAY 7/25/2010 thru Apple

I ordered mine on the 22nd and it still shows processing as well. I even called AT&T to make sure the order was good and there wasn't a problem and they said all was well.

welcome to the forum :)

22nd so you should be expecting it in a week or so? which model did you go with? i mean 16 or 32gb

I ordered the 16 gig version. I'm hoping to get shipping notification this week.

Ordered mine 7/19, it came off back order on 7/31. I received my shipping info today (8/1) and it should be at my house on 8/3...

I also ordered on 7/23 and am still on back order. I am hoping to come off of back order today or tomorrow!

I also ordered on 7/23 and am still on back order. I am hoping to come off of back order today or tomorrow!

I hope so! Had a 3G Iphone, but the Mrs. phone broke so being the nice person I gave her mine 5 months ago and have been using a crappy Samsung since.

So got tracking numbers today and will be delivered to store on August 5th.

So July 23rd - August 5th = 13 days total

Better than 3 weeks

I ordered mine on the 22nd and it still shows processing as well. I even called AT&T to make sure the order was good and there wasn't a problem and they said all was well.

welcome to the forum :)

22nd so you should be expecting it in a week or so? which model did you go with? i mean 16 or 32gb

Came off backorder today. Arriving to my work on Thursday! Two weeks exactly from the day I ordered to the day it is delivered.

I ordered mine on 21July. I'm hoping me being in Hawaii will have nothing to do with being later than everyone's elses on average.

Just got the message that my phone is on the way. Got the FEDEX TR# and checked it. It's in rout and should be here on Thursday, 05 Aug. Hells Yeah!!! I'm soooo excited, FINALLY!!!

I ordered mine on 21July. I'm hoping me being in Hawaii will have nothing to do with being later than everyone's elses on average.

Just got the message that my phone is on the way. Got the FEDEX TR# and checked it. It's in rout and should be here on Thursday, 05 Aug. Hells Yeah!!! I'm soooo excited, FINALLY!!!
lucky asss !! mines taking forever, as so it feels like it.

Looks like it was delivered to the store. new phone here I come

Mine showed up at my work at 11:30. It is just dumb how much I have been on it so far today.