What's new

When do you think will have Jailbreak for 4.0.2

gs135

Reaction score
Just wondered how long it usualy takes after a new FW is released for the pros to come up with a new jailbreak and unlocking SW?

I am sure that Dev Team are working on beta versions of 4.1 even as we type, but they have to be careful about revealing any particular direction they are taking.

So it's hard to say.

It is public information how to stay on earlier versions of firmware, and public information that it might be advisable to stay on earlier versions of firmware. It might depend on whether 4.1 offers enough of an improvement over 4.0 to be worth the time and trouble of finding another exploit that will work for an extended period.

Some of the things that people are doing have caught Apple completely off guard, frankly. The talk about how superior Backgrounder multitasking is to iOS 4 multitasking is something nobody really expected. I think that Apple felt that it would be too serious a detriment to battery life to have so many things capable of remaining in the background running as if they were in the foreground, but there seems to be a cadre of hard core users who really want to do that...so it's causing a major re-think about features that will be available in 4.1

So hang in there.

It might be a while. :)

I am sure that Dev Team are working on beta versions of 4.1 even as we type, but they have to be careful about revealing any particular direction they are taking.

So it's hard to say.

It is public information how to stay on earlier versions of firmware, and public information that it might be advisable to stay on earlier versions of firmware. It might depend on whether 4.1 offers enough of an improvement over 4.0 to be worth the time and trouble of finding another exploit that will work for an extended period.

Some of the things that people are doing have caught Apple completely off guard, frankly. The talk about how superior Backgrounder multitasking is to iOS 4 multitasking is something nobody really expected. I think that Apple felt that it would be too serious a detriment to battery life to have so many things capable of remaining in the background running as if they were in the foreground, but there seems to be a cadre of hard core users who really want to do that...so it's causing a major re-think about features that will be available in 4.1

So hang in there.

It might be a while. :)

Ok,thanks.

But i just wondered how long (about) it usualy takes for them to come up with a new fw jailbreak?

And i cant downgrade(didnt save SHSH)

I never upgraded so I'm still jailbroken and loving it.

no answers for your question...just wait for the boss to do it so...
banner.png