What's new

When did you order your ip4? Where did you order? When did you receive it?

flipchic97

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, because I ordered mine on Sunday July, 11. I ordered at an At&t store and they told me it should be here in about 7-10 days. They also said most people get theirs in about a week.

Share your experiences?

i ordered 2 iphone 4 (16gb and 32gb) on Thursday July 8th at the att store in new york. The 32gb came today (July 12) and the 16th is still in progress.. I dont know whats going on.. Has anyone ordered a 16gb on july 8th. whats your status?

I did the pre order thru apple. I didn't get in before the cutoff so I just recieved mine yesterday. I guess it was a month. Hubby reordered his at the same time but ended up going on the AT&T release date and cancelled through Apple. I told him i was fine with waiting.

24 June, i should get it 15 July, this was from apple site

I have been wondering the same thing. It seems orders online placed online are slower than the rest so I am glad that I avoided this method. I ordered on the 11th also, over the phone. I got the terms email and now am able to pull my order up online, but it just says backordered. I am kind of embarrassed at how anxious I am over a materialistic item. But I haven't gotten myself anything new for a while, so I tell myself its okay! haha.

yeah i have noticed that the people who ordered theirs online has to wait about a month. i'm glad i skipped that and ordered later. i sure hope it comes next week. seems like these soon-to-be ip4 owners are very impatient!

Ordered mine on June 29th and they said they would call and email when they got it in. Did not receive a single call or e-mail...it was sitting there for almost two weeks before I found that I could check the order status online. I was pretty mad to say the least.

I ordered mine on June 15 at 1a.m and didn't get through till about 1:30 a.m on the AT&T website and got it on June 24th at 8:30 P.m

I'm just wondering, because I ordered mine on Sunday July, 11. I ordered at an At&t store and they told me it should be here in about 7-10 days. They also said most people get theirs in about a week.

Share your experiences?

thats not bad at all for ordering on the 11th july, here in the uk it says 3 weeks delivery.

ordered mine on the 15th june or pre ordered received 1pm on 24th hated the waiting part but was worth it :D

Pre ordered at 8 am on the 15th and got it the 24th at the apple store. Was only able to pre order one cuz i wasnt sure about my second line but by the time i decided to pre order the second one their servers were too messed up to let me pre order and then not too long after, the pre orders were sold out. Eventually got a second one tho :)

Ordered through the ATT store for home delivery on July 6th, was showing "backordered" until today when it showed shipped overnight via Fed Ex. It will be here before 4pm tomorrow. :D It almost got here for my birthday today.

i ordered 2 iphone 4 (16gb and 32gb) on Thursday July 8th at the att store in new york. The 32gb came today (July 12) and the 16th is still in progress.. I dont know whats going on.. Has anyone ordered a 16gb on july 8th. whats your status?

i ordered mine as well on the 8th (the 16gb). still havent recieved it. another guy on this forum said he ordered on the 6th and it shipped today. so hopefully we are next!

7-5-10, on the AT&T Website, then received on 7-14-10 at 230pm