What's new

When did you order your ip4? Where did you order? When did you receive it?

Ordered mine via ATT website on 21 July. Just got an email update saying it'll be here by 05Aug NLT 5pm. I ordered (2) 16g's for me and the wife.

Tomorrow will be a good day. Told the wife to clear her schedule and to be sure to be home all day tomorrow waiting on FEDEX. ;)

I got my phone yesterday from Fed Ex and I was home. But the delivery guy just rang the doorbell and left it on the ground.

crap! that means if i am not home, there's
a good chance that it might get jacked?
what if it rains? now i have to stay home
and wait for my phone? i thought you had
to sign for it. thanks for the info.

Ordered mine via ATT website on 21 July. Just got an email update saying it'll be here by 05Aug NLT 5pm. I ordered (2) 16g's for me and the wife.

Tomorrow will be a good day. Told the wife to clear her schedule and to be sure to be home all day tomorrow waiting on FEDEX. ;)

***Update*** Just wanted to say my wife and I got our phones in last night. FINALLY!!! The wait is over. Absolutely loving the phone, esp. Facetime and the resolution on the screen. It is definitely hell of a lot faster than our 3G's as well.

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered 2 16g, 1 for myself and 1 for my wife today. My order said 7-14 business days. I am very excited since I am upgrading from a 3 year old Nokia and my wife from a Samsung Behold 2. I will anxisously be checking the website for my order's shipment like a crackhead waiting for his fix until it arrives.
:iphone4vert:

I ordered 2 iskins for my wife and I yesterday so I decided to save the extras $6 shipping for over night and opted for 2 -3 days over 1 to 2 days. I thinik it would ber funny to get the phones and the case gets here a day or 2 later. I ordered on jul 30th and hope to see it next week Thursday or Fridy at the latest. I still have about a $100 etf left on Tmobile so I need to call to cancel the line. Do you pay the ETF on the phone or do they bill me on my next bill? I still have 2 numbers with Tmobile so it would be great if they wave the ETF since I have been with them for 9 years, since it started with Voicestream. It would be awesome if they wave it, but I am not holding my breath.

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered 2 16g, 1 for myself and 1 for my wife today. My order said 7-14 business days. I am very excited since I am upgrading from a 3 year old Nokia and my wife from a Samsung Behold 2. I will anxisously be checking the website for my order's shipment like a crackhead waiting for his fix until it arrives.

I ordered 2 iskins for my wife and I yesterday so I decided to save the extras $6 shipping for over night and opted for 2 -3 days over 1 to 2 days. I thinik it would ber funny to get the phones and the case gets here a day or 2 later. I ordered on jul 30th and hope to see it next week Thursday or Fridy at the latest. I still have about a $100 etf left on Tmobile so I need to call to cancel the line. Do you pay the ETF on the phone or do they bill me on my next bill? I still have 2 numbers with Tmobile so it would be great if they wave the ETF since I have been with them for 9 years, since it started with Voicestream. It would be awesome if they wave it, but I am not holding my breath.

The waiting sucks but congrats on the order. You won't be disappointed. Did you order thru Apple or AT&T? Before i ordered for me and the wife, Apple told me almost 4 weeks. AT&T told me the same as what you posted: 7-14 days.

Once you port your number to AT&T it should communicate to T-Mobile that you took the number to another carrier and they will bill you for the ETF. You shouldn't have to call to cancel the line. And they most likely wont wave the ETF since it is based on the current contract you had not the history you had with them.

The waiting sucks but congrats on the order. You won't be disappointed. Did you order thru Apple or AT&T? Before i ordered for me and the wife, Apple told me almost 4 weeks. AT&T told me the same as what you posted: 7-14 days.
Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

We value and appreciate your business. Your iPhone 4 order has been reserved. As you are aware, customer requests for the product have been extraordinary. We currently estimate that your order will ship within 7 to 14 business days. The availability of inventory will determine when we can ship your new device to you.

Still shows as processing, I ordered on 7/30 so I am hoping the phones will arrive by Friday, 7/13. Seems like most have received their orders anywhere between 12-14 days so both my wife and I are keeping our fingers crossed.

Thank you JMan09, atleast the ETF is only $100 which sucks, but not the end of the world.

No problem. My ETF for Verizon is going to be about $120. I got a phone call the next day from Verizon, the guy was like "I see you are thinking about canceling your service..." then said they would credit me a month of service if I stayed. But I was like no, it's cheaper for me to switch then stay.

Finally, I just got my iPhone today ordered it on the 23rd. I can't wait to dink around with it......

Got my phones in today :) not bad took 11 days from order to arrival. Funny thing is that when I checked my account this morning it still said processing, but it billed my account so I figured they would get here in another day or two and to my suprise when I got home they had been delivered :) Spent 1 hour and 51 minutes on the phone with the port department to get the phones activated and ported over and now I am up and running and loving my new Iphone 4.

The City I lived in was totally sold out as we got less then 20 in.I then headed to the Apple store in Edmonton and was astonished to find some iPhones still in stock 3 days into the release! I picked up the factory unlocked 32 gb and am still flabbergasted at all the amazing feature it has. This is my first iPhone I've bought and certainly not the last. I bought mine August 1st.

I ordered mine about a month after they rls'd it. Took a little over 3 weeks for the Apple store to actually receive it. Couldnt be happier....absolutely loving the phone! :)

ordered 8/6 shipped today, 8/11, get it 8/13

SO HAPPY it got off BO that fast.

mine was 16gb btw, and i ordered online from at&t :)

Last edited: