What's new

What's Your Favorite Apple Watch Feature!

I like that I don't have to carry my phone around the house anymore. Leave it on the entrance coffee table and since I'm wearing my watch all the time, any nonsense notification don't require me to run after my phone to see what's incoming. Now I can see what I'm getting BEFORE having to pick up the phone if it requires attention.

I like that I don't have to carry my phone around the house anymore. Leave it on the entrance coffee table and since I'm wearing my watch all the time, any nonsense notification don't require me to run after my phone to see what's incoming. Now I can see what I'm getting BEFORE having to pick up the phone if it requires attention.
I’ve also used mine to receive phone calls and to respond to text messages.

Not having to carry your phone in your pocket and still be able to receive calls,messages, and almost all my apps. Will make things much easier when it gets cold and you have layers of clothes on and your phone is at the bottom layer LOL! Murphy’s Law, it follows me very close. The watch has helped tremendously with being able to see and know what is going on while at work without having to worry about leaving my phone at the job site as well. Good stuff. Can’t wait to get the series 3. Will be very soon. The series 2 is a good learning tool for me!!

Just to update. Installed the ArmorSuit screen protector. It’s very nice and has great coverage of the entire watch face. Still can’t find a better case than the Catalyst case. It’s a little bulky. But it has saved my watch from several scratches!! So it was worth the $44.95 I spent on it. The Spigen ToughArmor case would be my next choice. I have one, but it doesn’t protect as well as the Catalyst case. Just my experiences for the poster that was asking about cases and such. I’ve tried about 5-7 cases and all have their good/bad qualities. The Catalyst case just protects the watch the best IMO. Couple it with he ArmorSuit screen protector and you have a pretty indestructible watch that still is a beaut and a beast as well!

Just to update. Installed the ArmorSuit screen protector. It’s very nice and has great coverage of the entire watch face. Still can’t find a better case than the Catalyst case. It’s a little bulky. But it has saved my watch from several scratches!! So it was worth the $44.95 I spent on it. The Spigen ToughArmor case would be my next choice. I have one, but it doesn’t protect as well as the Catalyst case. Just my experiences for the poster that was asking about cases and such. I’ve tried about 5-7 cases and all have their good/bad qualities. The Catalyst case just protects the watch the best IMO. Couple it with he ArmorSuit screen protector and you have a pretty indestructible watch that still is a beaut and a beast as well!

I love my armorsuit screen protector. I need to get more (I hit my wrist against everything!!)