What's new

Whats your FAVORITE app!

DannyBoy

Reaction score
Alright, how about everybody post your top 3 app that you use everyday. Then post your top 3 that you look forward to using on iPhone4. Also why you look forward to using it on the new phone speed/display/battery life/ runs in background/.

Mine are

Favorites
1.Skype
2.WhatsApp
3.GodFinger

iPhone 4 apps
1.Skype-Background
2.Godfinger-Display
3.Pandora Radio-Background

Current Favorites
1. TextFree
2. Olive Tree Bible Reader
3. Tapatalk

Looking forward to:
1. iMovie
2. Face to Face
3. ?

i bet skype will letyou use front cam now that would be sweet! but it has to be the voice recognition texting app, that one is good, though i have no used it yet iam waiting for the new phone

Favorites:

Pocket Informant
Groups 2.1
Faces

iPhone 4

Facetime
Games that use the gyro

Current Favorites
1. TextFree
2. Olive Tree Bible Reader
3. Tapatalk

Looking forward to:
1. iMovie
2. Face to Face
3. ?

imovie is not very good, the default editing tool for the video is just as good

I love skype!!! Voices so clear!! I use it the most. 2nd fav is pandora. And today i found a buncha cool apps!! 2 awesome ones are red laser and gamebox. Red laser lets u scan barcodes and u can see how much the item is worth n stuff lol its fun n FREE!!..and gamebox is super cool too ..u get 35 of the best game apps in 1 and they keep adding more games in updates n its only 99c!!

it would be sweet if you could get camtwist for the iphone also for the facetime lol

1 Andry Birds
2 BowMaster
3 SkySeige
4 Gun Range
5 CakeDoodle
6 Sniper
7 DoodleJump
8 Hippo Remote
9 Layar
10 Skype
11 GunMan
12 TvGuide

And Many More!!

some of those are apps not games, but there are some good ones on that list :) ty

Current fav has to be:

Hungry (that shark eating game!)
Skeet ball
Flick bowling

Personal best:
Speedtest
PrinterShare
IFiles

Todolist
VirtualCards
WhatsApp
SoundCloud
Navigon
CarManager
TuneIn Radio

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My favorite app is my texting app. lol without that I wouldn't even need an iPhone.... or do you mean downloaded from the app store app lol. I would have to say CSR racing.