Not open for further replies.

zaitmi

Reaction score
Ok here is the list :

1. NFC
2. 12 megapixel camera
3. finger print scanner
4. Projector (like samsung)
5. More thinner like oppo finder phone (thinnest smartphone in the world).
6. More Advanced siri.

What should we expect in iPhone 5S :

All of the above.:)

Ok here is the list :

1. NFC
2. 12 megapixel camera
3. finger print scanner
6. More Advanced siri.

1. Have no idea what NFC is. I know what the NFL is. Oh wait the NFC is in the NFL. What, you have something against AFC?
2. 8 megapixel is fine for me
3. I have no use for
4. I have no use for
5. You have to be kidding
6. Siri certainly can and will be improved, but I'm not complaining.

Ok here is the list :

1. NFC
2. 12 megapixel camera
3. finger print scanner
6. More Advanced siri.

1) How about we get some business that actually USE that technology first.
2) Waste of time. At 8 megapixel you can print the picture at 8 x 10 at the professional quality level of 300 DPI. And since are at least 4 major ink jet printers for $1000 or less to do professional level printing, you don't even need to go to Walmart anymore.
3) Another waste of time. It can be bypassed faster than a password based system.
4) Apple TV.
5) Thinner isn't better. In fact it makes putting in a larger battery a royal pain.
6) Since Siri is still in beta, commenting on its performance today is still premature.

hookbill said:
I'm going to ask a dumb question. Why would you want to merge an account? Not quite following you there, and doesn't everyone just have one apple account?

Unfortunately no. When the first iPod came out many years ago we created separate accounts as we did not share the same tastes in musics. Over time our selection of music, apps and videos have merged, but sadly our accounts remain separate which has been a pain for when updating apps (no longer a problem now that they have released 0S6). But still remains annoying when we want to download apps we have previously paid for. It only allows you to do this if you do not log into any other account for 60 days directly from the phone.

As we have spent £1000 we are reluctant to do away with the other account but have now started using predominately one account. Not being able to merge iTunes accounts is a problem. I know someone who works for Apple who recognises this. The problem is Apple is a small company(ish) and there could be legal problems with merging accounts.

Oh, you know in the commercial for the S3. Bang your phone together to share a playlist. lol, I my age that is something I would never do. My wife doesn't understand my music and I don't know anybody else that I would do that with.

I agree with the merge itunes accounts, its a pain logging off windows and then logging in as a different user just to sync your phone

FM Radio. If you're on a treadmill at the gym and wanna tune in to a television on an FM STATION, you can't.

I thought all the gyms today have audio jacks tied to a multiplexer where you select the channel you want to listen to based on what is playing on the TVs?

Another thread that's covering the SAME alleged "short fallings" of the iPhone 5. A brief search of our Forum will show this has been discussed... and beat to death! CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.