What's new

Whats behind your screen name?

Woops. Excuse that pst. Thantar wouldn't work on this for some reason, Erebus is my other name. Greek spirit of death

Mine is a hybrid of mine and my partners name
M - Martina
J - James
And Tyler is his middle name..... Mjtyler

mine is adapted from a dj in the 80s normski my name is jackie so iam jackski been called this for 30 odd years lol

I see a lot of unique names here and was interested about how your screen name came about. What's behind it? I'll start it off

I chose iCrank because I have a deep love for Washington DC and Maryland. Crank comes from a style of go-go music. You can read more about it here.
Go-go

This is the only genre of music that I listen to. My wife introduced me to it in the summer of '09. So in the end my name comes from something that I hold dear to my heart and that's Gogo music.

Interesting story behind the screen name you chose! Originally when i first joined the forum my screen name was "paliometoxo" which is the name of the village I am from in Cyprus. Obviously by my current screen name and avatar you know its Unleashed as is Force Unleashed the game :)

Go-Go Music! Nice music.

Mine comes from the Greek god of death, Thanatos, just altered it a bit. Sounds better in my opinion

Interesting choice! do you speak greek?

Last edited:
Unleashed said:
Interesting story behind the screen name you chose! Originally when i first joined the forum my screen name was "paliometoxo" which is the name of the village I am from in Cyprus. Obviously by my current screen name and avatar you know its Unleashed as is Force Unleashed the game :)

Go-Go Music! Nice music.

Thanks unleashed. As much as I looked at your screen name and avatar, I never thought of star wars. I'm a huge fan of the trilogy. Lol.
And Cyprus is nice. I had the opportunity to stop there when I was deployed to Iraq in 03.

My mates used to call me Bellius cause there was so many people called Sophie...
Sophius is the same principle.. My name with "ius" on the end!!!! 93 - birth year :)

SophiusBellius93 said:
My mates used to call me Bellius cause there was so many people called Sophie...
Sophius is the same principle.. My name with "ius" on the end!!!! 93 - birth year :)

Nice and welcome.

nothing is behind my nor is there something in front or on the sides.....lol