What's new

What will become of Apple, post Steve Jobs?

p3unit32

Reaction score
I'll it continue it's innovations, and revolutionizing technology. Tim Cook you have big shoes to fill, good luck. But I think Apple will be fine if they follow the formula.

The loss of Steve Jobs was very sad to say the least. I think he had a vision of the future that not many can duplicate. I'm sure Apple will continue to be profitable. I'm just not sure about the innovations & revolutionizing technology. I've worked with computer systems since the mid 60s and I can tell you people like Steve Jobs are few and far between.

kcallahan said:
The loss of Steve Jobs was very sad to say the least. I think he had a vision of the future that not many can duplicate. I'm sure Apple will continue to be profitable. I'm just not sure about the innovations & revolutionizing technology. I've worked with computer systems since the mid 60s and I can tell you people like Steve Jobs are few and far between.

You know I think that's what everyone is thinking. I'm sure there will be great concerns with Apple investors. It is sad though, kind of like a void now with him gone.

Steve was great, today's technology own him some parts, but I think I leave the vision and mind to his co-workers, Apple have the duty to not fail Steve at least for the next coming 20 years.

bab2010 said:
Steve was great, today's technology own him some parts, but I think I leave the vision and mind to his co-workers, Apple have the duty to not fail Steve at least for the next coming 20 years.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the coming years, but I think the company will be fine. However we can't except Tom Cook to be Steve Jobs, or expect that Tim Cook will present thing in the same manner as Steve did. No one will be identical to Steve, we just have to let them be who they are.

Steve was a great idea man. He has a lot great people making his ideas come to pass at apple. I think apple will be fine. Apple is grate at coming up with ideas and putting them out then some take that idea and runs with it then apple take their idea and meals it work better. Just great business.

I think Apple will be OK with the departure of Steve Jobs, you don't think for a minute that Steve didn't leave a 10 year plan to Tim Cook to follow in case something were to happen to him. He knew he was dieing, that's why he stepped down. He didn't want work to stop because of his health. He was a very non-selfish person, everyone got the glory when things went right and the reverse. God bless him and his family in hopes that they will all get threw this.

kcallahan said:

Plus one.

I just read an article saying that Steve Jobs has products designed for the next four years. By Cydiahelp.com.

bab2010 said:
Yeah it's proveless again. Rumors just like the iPhone 5.

Knowing Steve, there may be some truth to it.

p3unit32 said:
I just read an article saying that Steve Jobs has products designed for the next four years. By Cydiahelp.com.

It is not impossible. This man made the iMac and the iPhone. He have probably designed even more. He was like the god of technology.