What's new

An iPod Shuffle Autographed By Steve Jobs is Being Auctioned Off On eBay

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
An iPod Shuffle autographed by Steve Jobs is being sold on eBay, notes 9to5Mac.

The seller obtained the autograph while attending an in-house Apple event as part of the "innovators of tomorrow" program. One of the persons in his group asked Steve Jobs to sign their complementary shuffles.

"I hear you're not really one to give autographs, but I just gotta ask....will you sign my iPod? It's fine if you don't want to. I'm not normally one to even ask for autographs". Steve: *chuckling* "it's quite alright. You heard that about me?? well I wouldn't say that I don't like giving autographs, I guess I was never comfortable with the idea solely taking credit for something, which is to me what an autograph might imply. To be honest, I think I'm the last person who should sign something. A writer signing a book I can understand, but I think if anybody within our company should sign something, it should be members from our R&D team and all the others responsible for product innovation. It's unfortunate that they all can't receive the same level recognition. But I suppose it's easier this way though??....you would need a pretty big iPod to fit all those signatures"

The auction has already surpassed $10,000 with 5 days left. (3 days now)

66296.png

66297.png