What's new

What to eat? What to Wear? What to do? Use QuikPiq - looking for testers

AshishG

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I’m building a new web and iPhone application called QuikPiq and we're currently accepting beta invitations. We're looking for beta testers who are active on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter. It's a super exciting time for us, as we've also been selected as one of finalists for Canada's next great startups
Request beta invites please PM me if you're interested.

It’s an application that will let you get your friends’ opinions from wherever you are and in real time. It does this by linking to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Whether you’re deciding between restaurants or outfits, use QuikPiq to get your friends' opinions.

It'd be great to get the support of the iPhoneforums community on this one!

Cheers!
Ashish

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

We’ve just recently launched our iPhone Application – QuikPiq!

It’s a super fun way to get your friends’ opinions on the go. Choosing an outfit? Deciding what movie to watch? Use QuikPiq to get opinions from your friends.

View QuikPiq in iTunes

I’d like to get some feedback on the app. Do let me know what works and what doesn’t work. You can check out our web application at QuikPiq

Check it out, use it, and let us know your feedback on our support site – Get Satisfaction - People Powered Customer Service

If you like the app, feel free to rate it. Enjoy!

Ashish & the QuikPiq team

Why there is only option to upload 2 pictures and not more than that?
While trying to upload them to facrbook without title it ask for title by force, why? I don't need to write the title by force man... Sometimes the images i'm uploading saying already everything, same goes to description, why do i have to put descrition if not it will not upload? I think things will be better if you give more freedom to the end user to chose to add titles or not, or descriptions or no. And uploading just 2 pictures are too limited, open it up to unlimited if not i will like to as you why you allow to upload 2 pictures and not 1 or not 3 pictures but only 2??? These are my feedback for now i haven't check the tweeter side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, for now the Title is mandatory. However, the Descriptions are optional.

So far, we have the option of uploading 1 or two photos. We're actually looking to give the users choices of how many choices they want for 2+, but this is our first version, so we're just keep it to one or two polls.

Keep the feedback coming!