What's new

What is the best free iPhone 4 Video Converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolClark

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I currently have a 3 year contract with rogers but I was interested in upgrading to an iphone 4 so I was just wondering if I had to renew my contract or pay additional fees for internet access or something like that? I already checked the website and i am eligible, I just wanted to know if I can just upgrade the phone but keep the contract.

I didn't find free. then I bought a iphone 4 converter from aneesoft.....

I've been using Handbrake for a few years now. It works great. And they keep adding support for new devices.

use cineXplayer yo dont have to convert anything just play the xvid straight from your ip4 upload with itunes, find in app store

VideoLobster!

Its main advantages are:
- Absolutely free;
- Supporting almost all known video and audio formats;
- There is an ability to set any options for all supported formats that makes the application a completely professional tool;

- There is an ability to apply different filters to video, perform crop and resize;
- Application has a wizard like interface; you only need to successively perform all steps for your project; Besides you always can return to any previous step;
- The application can be maximized filling the entire screen, so the whole screen area is used completely; the video player can be resized directly;
- The application interface can be translated to any language. Now translations for several languages are ready;
- The professional version of the application has an ability to overlay video with any watermarks such as text, images, pictures, geometric figures, etc.
videolobster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.