What's new

Best iPhone video converter?

Briani

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]What do you guys reckon is the best iPhone video converter for Mac? I can find hundreds on the Internet but another additional requirement I’d like to use it to download streaming videos (like from youtube) to my iPhone 4, any experience? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PS: if it is FREE, that would be the best :p thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"best" is an obscure concept, that depends on your own demands and requirements. Handbrake’s a popular choice, combining good looks with DVD extraction tool and video converting tool, it works well as a conversation program, but if u want to download youtube video, you could take a shot for youtube downloader, or macx video converter pro, both them can download videos from YouTube and Google by entering the page URL.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]What do you guys reckon is the best iPhone video converter for Mac? I can find hundreds on the Internet but another additional requirement I’d like to use it to download streaming videos (like from youtube) to my iPhone 4, any experience? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PS: if it is FREE, that would be the best :p thanks[/FONT]

so you want youtube videos on your iphone? http://keepvid.com/ is a good one and some sites you can use and download as mp4 format...

i know you said free but this is really good app called ItubeX you can use to download any video from youtube and save it or even just save the audio(mp3), any time i want a youtube video i that app.

Last edited:
The YouTube Video Recorder I use can download streaming videos from websites especially YouTube.
The easy process enables you to download a host of videos from YouTube at same time to your pc. And the built-in Video Converter definitely will be your preference, since it supports to export to iPhone videos directly[FONT=&#23435].[/FONT] Moreover, many other popular video and audio formats are in list for you to convert to.