What's new

What is the Best Brand for iPhone 6 Case?

I bought this nice compact THULE Tough case at BestBuy it fits tight offers great protection. It cost $29US. In past i have had many tough cases for ipads and iphones also Samsung phones. Some costing over $100US.
My THULE is the best choice i made. Price is not always the best way to buy safety.

Thank You. I purchased my Black Apple Leather case from BestBuy, but the Apple Store sells them as well as Amazon and some Carrier stores.
I paid $50 for it....well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I noticed your post about getting it at BB after I posted here.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I noticed your post about getting it at BB after I posted here.

Thanks
No problem [emoji106] [emoji3]

May I ask will all my 6+ cases fit my 6s plus phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I ask will all my 6+ cases fit my 6s plus phone?

According Apple the Leather and Silicon cases made for the 6/6plus will fit the 6s/6s Plus. I'm not sure about the other brands.

Thank u!
That said MOST of my current cases should work.
That makes upgrading more fun!
I LOVE the new rose gold or might grab black.....

I have a PDair leather Pouch Sleeve clip case more than 1 year for my iPhone 6, the case is still in good condition. Recently, I transferred my phone from 6 to 6s, this leather pouch works perfectly to 6s. I would not say PDair is the best brand, it's really a good one.

I really like this i-wipe. I hope they'll produce it soon. is a nice idea

Link Edited.

Sorry but we don't allow Kickstarter links or any form of advertising unless you are a Supporting Vendor.

Didn't heard about this one "speck case". Where from did you take this one?