What's new

What is the Best Brand for iPhone 6 Case?

I returned my other metal frame case because of reception issues and just received a case from BessMate. This case is not metal but it does provide protection from Water Shock Snow & Dirt/dust. I comes in eight colors. I got the white with black trim. It is called the Redpepper Case. Available at Amazon for around $20 go to site for photos and specs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00URJ0X88/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pluses: Fits securely
Provides overall good protection (I will not test the waterproof aspect)
Easy to grip and hold
Not too heavy for it's size
Finger scan still works but not as well as with no cover
Screen remains responsive
It has a rear kickstand

Cons: It makes your iPhone+ really Big like most cases of it's type will
It does add weight to the phone
It covers the phone completely so other than the apple logo on the back no one will know what your phone is
Finger scan work but sometimes you have to move your finger around a bit
Not easy to get off without the red pepper device used to pry open the case
Control buttons are a bit harder to press
The kickstand is flimsy so be careful when you use it.

I would recommend this case if you need a ruggard case with the above features and don't want to spend $40-$60. If you do a lot of sports or you work in a physical job that could easily damage a big iPhone this case would be great.

I would not recommend this case is you like the slim beauty of the iPhone. There are other cases that will not detract
so much from the phone but also will not provide as much protection.
This might be a good case to have on hand and use when you think you need the extra protection!

When I had my iphone 6 I used this set up which really helped since I was very clumsy at handling smartphones (doh!)

Apple iPhone 6 Glass Screen Protector intelliARMOR

iph6pro-white.jpg

Used this in combination as well with the glas screen protector
http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Verus-...d=1431532530&sr=1-10&keywords=iphone+6+wallet

61wG0MMtrTL.jpg

Call me over protective, but I like to take care of my possession and keep things very convenient.

When I had my iphone 6 I used this set up which really helped since I was very clumsy at handling smartphones (doh!)

Apple iPhone 6 Glass Screen Protector intelliARMOR

iph6pro-white.jpg

Used this in combination as well with the glas screen protector
Amazon.com iPhone 6 Case Verus Special Edition iPhone 6 4.7 Wallet Case Layered Dandy Dairy Brown - Premium Soft PU Leather Wallet Cover - Verizon AT T Sprint T-Mobile International and Unlocked - Leather Case for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch Late 2014 Model Cell Phones Accessories

61wG0MMtrTL.jpg

Call me over protective, but I like to take care of my possession and keep things very convenient.

A key issue, which I've not seen mentioned, is the "gippyness" of the phone. Some will easily slide out of your pocket. Need a case to be non slippery, and have some tack, to keep from sliding.

I've gotten use to carrying my 5s naked with just a Zagg Glass as my screen protector and a Zagg invisible shield HD on the back for protection. I'm not sure I will be able to carry my soon to be purchased 6/6s naked, but it will be a minimal case for sure.

I recommend for someone who is used to going bare to just get a clear case love them too! Using one right now [emoji175] became a favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recommend for someone who is used to going bare to just get a clear case love them too! Using one right now [emoji175] became a favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a clear Spigen and Luvitt for my 5s and that sounds like a good idea for the 6s as well.

My opinion is metal cases absorption from crashes is very weak. My 4s with a Gel case from Kesington let me feels very confident with 647 crashes or so. Now im looking again for Gel cases for my 6. If someone take one of Gel just post it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My opinion is metal cases absorption from crashes is very weak. My 4s with a Gel case from Kesington let me feels very confident with 647 crashes or so. Now im looking again for Gel cases for my 6. If someone take one of Gel just post it.

Full Gel, not silicone mixed (with hot temperatures oooouuuchhh)

I'm going to keep it simple and just get the Black Apple Leather Case for my iPhone 6s/6s Plus (still undecided on which iDevice)

While at the Apple Store today, I took a good long look at the Apple iPhone 6/6 Plus Leather Cases and without a doubt I plan on getting a Black one for starters and maybe a Red one later on. My days of buying several cases are over. Two or three will be my limit. I have approx 10 cases for my 5s and only really use two if I'm not naked (which is most of the time lately), the others just sit in my nightstand draw.

I'm curious, has anyone with an iPhone 6 Plus had any issues with "bending"? I was reading some posts on another site and was just curious. This might mean I would need a stronger case than the Apple Leather case. Any response would be appreciated.