What's new

What is the Best Brand for iPhone 6 Case?

Got this case from Amazon very nice fit and feel shows of phone also they come in different colours got the red in pic
e2faab196b43074c0029573706047fd5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got another case from Amazon something more protective and must say way better than otter box fit is supper tight the build in screen protector works great , yes it does have that little rainbow look when phone off but has no affect when on plus clear .
Buttons work great as if case was not on and size is very thin for the protection you get well worth the money best case for the money so far .
iPhone 6 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty Belt Clip Holster] Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7 inch [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with ...
SUPCASE
f097e272f232758ea93d33ef0e56b8e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 [emoji12]

I also bought a heavy screen protector for the front. I don't remember the make but it's available at any VZW store (not a reseller but VZW's own brick and mortar locations). My sister in law works for a T-Mobile reseller and they have them as well.

I've been looking at OBLIQ's Slim Meta Series for a while. I like the details that went into this case. Thoughts?!

71yvTFsgQ2L._SL1500_.jpg

Got another case from Amazon something more protective and must say way better than otter box fit is supper tight the build in screen protector works great , yes it does have that little rainbow look when phone off but has no affect when on plus clear .
Buttons work great as if case was not on and size is very thin for the protection you get well worth the money best case for the money so far .
iPhone 6 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty Belt Clip Holster] Apple iPhone 6 Case 4.7 inch [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Cover with ...
SUPCASE
f097e272f232758ea93d33ef0e56b8e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 [emoji12]

I have the Urban Armor Gear version of this case. I ultimately chose it to avoid the built in screen protector of the Unicorn Beetle case. These two cases look super similar with the only exception being that the UAG case has the rounded off corners and edges.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425133974.531269.jpg

Love this incipio dial pro shine ... I have the first one I have to share it in case any girls see this post.
Love it, fits perfect looks amazing

View attachment 18406
Love this incipio dial pro shine ... I have the first one I have to share it in case any girls see this post.
Love it, fits perfect looks amazing

Incipio made an awesome silicone case for the i4. They have since stopped making them, but that was the best case I ever had. It was soft and grippy and you could put your mind at ease about dropping your phone. I wish they made it for the i6 Plus.

I have the incipio NGP may be as close as that incipio case your talking about! Love it myself looks great on my phone...
Now two incipio cases I have.
I better start posting All my Note 2 cases on eBay as a lot they useless to me

I will be getting an iPhone 6 plus in the mail soon. I'm looking at the Spigen. Which ones have more of a grip. I don't like
my iPhone slipping around on my car console. That's why I don't like hard cases.

I am curious which is the best tempered glass I hate smudged fingerprints

I looked at the Otterbox but it was way to bulky. There was no way the 6 plus was going to fit in my pocket with it. To be sure, the phone would be protected and people swear by them.

But it's my view that if you're engaging in activity that necessitates that kind of protection, you should have a flip phone and not a full screen smart phone.

All that aside, I swear by the Incipio. It's got dual layers and combined with a good solid screen protector, you should have all the protection you need.

That's a nice case!
I actually grabbed a magpul from this board!
I'm contemplating a slim or tough armor again from Spigen...
Today I'm sporting it w the blackest her Apple case

I honestly cAnnot see me running w a defender the thickness of it would ruin the experience for me of holding the phone.... Out of all my cases the incision dual pro and even the magpul have been great! And the incipio ngp... Incipio did great for the 6 plus they have every color under the rainbow

Ok I got the spigen slim armor I honestly like it a lot! Not my favorite big it's nice