What's new

What iPhone App did you download today?

Flood. Something for my Photoshop app collection and to have fun with. It puts water on a photo.
Before:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423876256.586465.jpg

After:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423876273.101606.jpg

Flood Filter for Water Reflections by Flaming Pear Software
Flood Filter for Water Reflections on the App Store on iTunes

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

re: Scannable

I got it yesterday and really like it. I don't use EverNote but this APP works fine with OneNote. I uninstalled my other scanning APPS.

Alright I have a few new ones:

MailTime: It turns your emails into a format similar to text messages. To keep it simple, they only allow short messages; any emails that are longer cut off with a 'Read full message' link. The concept of this app is really smart, but its brand new, and needs some work: It currently only supports Gmail; it doesn't push notifications to your phone. Once this app is improved a bit, I can see it replacing my other mail apps (I use Accompli and Inbox, in addition to the standard Mail app).

French Girls: You upload a photo (usually a selfie) and the general public will draw it and send it back to you. If you don't pay any money, some idiot will do a poor rendition in Paint (usually pathetically amusing), but you can pay $10 to have it recreated by a premium artist. Its pretty cool, though it will probably get boring after a while.

Horizon : This is a cool video app that records everything in landscape, regardless of how you hold the phone. It works really well. I can tilt my phone in different positions, but the result is a nice landscape recording. It's on sale free. Regular $1.99.
Horizon - Horizontal Video Photo Recorder with 2K Resolution, Slow Motion, Filters, Sharing, Tilt to Zoom by Horizon Video Technologies
Horizon - Horizontal Video Photo Recorder with 2K Resolution Slow Motion Filters Sharing Tilt to Zoom on the App Store on iTunes

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

I downloaded Scanbot to scan documents and convert them to .pdf files. It seems to work rather well at detecting documents - which surprised me a bit. I'll also be using it to scan receipts and have the resulting pdf files added to a checkbook app.

Another photo editing app for my arsenal. It's called Camera Photo Editor. It offers some cool effects I've not seen in other photo editing apps. How I found it is a long interesting story. Stay tuned! :)

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

I just installed RTWizardPro an app to create ringtones from your music files or by using the microphone on your device. Works on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I downloaded Daily Mail Online recently, and it has the best news around the world. The app has different categories from health, celebrities, US News, technology ...

I downloaded FTP Client Pro today. I'm planning my own domain and will need some way of connecting via SFTP, so this app looks like it will serve that purpose.