What's new

What iPhone App did you download today?

I'm looking for a good radio station streaming app. Anyone got any tips?

I second the vote for TuneIn Radio. Very robust in its offerings plus it sends you emails or alerts to major sporting events and offers you the chance to listen to them! Very handy when you cannot get the event on TV or can't stream it.

Sent using Tapatalk HD

It sounds like it is similar to pocket (I do not use pocket). You can send articles/web pages there to read later. You can also follow other users if you want to see what they are sharing. Your saved things can not be seen unless you let someone follow you. Kind of like Twitter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll have to give it a shot; sounds interesting.

I've downloaded Skitch today.
I didn't even know it was an iPhone app. I have the desktop app which works well and incorporates into evernote really well. I never even thought about checking to see if it had a mobile counterpart. Thanks for the tip guys!

I just started using it, and I didn't know it works with Evernote. Thank you for the tip. I am liking Evernote more and more.

I just downloaded the Yellow Pages app for Canada.
image.jpg

Whatsapp is a nice app.
And I just download Relax M. I have some sleeping problem and it helps me relax before I fall asleep. :)

Trivia Crack a nice game similar to Trivial Pursuit.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

I've using TimeHop, which shows you all the social media posts you made on this day in the past. Its pretty cool, and its kind of like a social media journal that you can read, without having to intentionally create it. It notifies you once a day that "your timehop is ready"