What's new

What iPhone App did you download today?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Find an interesting iPhone App? Let us know your latest iPhone App download!

Just picked up the Allstays Camp & RV App. Handy for knowing rest stops, dump sites, etc... very neat app.

My recent favorite has been Bandsintown. It checks your iTunes and lets you know when any of those bands are playing near you. You can also add/follow bands. It's pretty dang handy around Austin.

My recent favorite has been Bandsintown. It checks your iTunes and lets you know when any of those bands are playing near you. You can also add/follow bands. It's pretty dang handy around Austin.
I actually just discovered that when you RSVP to an event on BandsInTown, it automatically RSVPs you to the facebook event as well. pretty nifty!

It does. I saw that you're going to the Bad Marmot show next week. I'll be there too! :)

There are a couple I've recently downloaded (though maybe not all today):
I've downloaded Feedly, to get me the news from different sources all in the same app.

Defenders is a free game that has kept my attention longer than any other iOS game. You have the option to buy in-app additions, but I've been able to play a ton without spending a nickel. Its a 'Tower Defense'-type of game, and its pretty dang fun.

RemoteMouse lets me use my iphone as a mouse to my Mac, which is really nice when I put a movie on my computer, then hook it up to my TV. I can use all the controls (play, pause, rewind, etc.) from my seat, rather than going up to my computer to use those functions. Very handy.

I'm also a big fan of the Yahoo! Weather app, as it has a nice widget that I can view from the pull-down notification screen (I don't use the actual app, it sits in a folder on my last screen).

I've also been using the Nike Run app for a while now. It links your progress to an online account where you get a little more detail. Seems to work consistently well too.

A few weeks ago I down loaded Pocket. Great for saving U tube And other videos. Find e'm on the phone, watch e'm on the iPad

A few weeks ago I down loaded Pocket. Great for saving U tube And other videos. Find e'm on the phone, watch e'm on the iPad
Ya I downloaded pocket, and used it for a little, but I haven't gotten into the habit of checking my Pocket. Its definitely a good app, though.

I downloaded Tapatalk and added iPhoneForums.net. I learnt about the app from other users in this forum. :)

And the one before Tapatalk is Pocket. And I love it a lot since I seldom use my computer at home, but I do have time to read with my iPhone. :D

I downloaded Tapatalk and added iPhoneForums.net. I learnt about the app from other users in this forum. :)

And the one before Tapatalk is Pocket. And I love it a lot since I seldom use my computer at home, but I do have time to read with my iPhone. :D

Ya I'm starting to like Pocket. Its convenient in terms of its synchronization over different platforms..

I just downloaded Breeze, which takes pedometer information from your phone and kind of motivates you to be active. It shows your average steps per day, then suggests to you to you need to walk a little more, or that you're doing great. It syncs up with RunKeeper, which I use for jogging, so its nice for that.

I'm looking for a good radio station streaming app. Anyone got any tips?