What's new

What iphone 4 cases do you recommend?

db7

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
so im still waiting for my iphone 4 and i was looking around and cant decide what case to get. There are a lot of cases out there, but what are your favorite cases?
which cases do you guys recommend?
thanks!:iphone4vert:

Otter box defender all the way. Don't waste your money just buy this one first because you will3 eventually end up buying it anyway

Otter box defender all the way. Don't waste your money just buy this one first because you will3 eventually end up buying it anyway

I like how you summarized your opinion in one short sentence!

I have been using my OtterBox Defender as well for a few months, but I switch my case time to time because I like to try out other products out on the market.

I agree: I have dropped my phone from a latter I was on, it landed on a concrete driveway...I panicked of course...When I checked my Iphone out it was fine...I wouldn't use anything else...

I'd recommend the iSkin Solo clear jelly case just because it's anti slip, soft and gives good protection for the iPhone's exterior buttons. Element cases are number two for their slick design and anti shock feature. If I've gotten my hands on the Lifeproof case, I would have probably recommended that too :)

If you're looking for CF this is nice. Mach 3 Composites.
They also have great customer service.

if you want to buy some cheap case,you can find some chinese webstore,link banggood.com

Are you serious or is that a joke name

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net by iPhonecaptain.com

It seems that the Ostrich Pattern Case from ESR-case is great. I'm considering to buy one. Anyone who had shopping experinece with ESR-case?

It is much better according to me to have E13ctron case for the iPhone and it is really very good to have this.

I have the pink iPhone 4 gelli case by case mate! I am very happy with it. They are mid range, price wise. The case has a snug fit and offers good protection.