What's new

What color of iPhone X did you pre-order?

smalltowngirl13

Reaction score
Did you select Silver or Space Gray? Was your choice influenced by what was available based on quickest shipping times?

I ordered the Silver which was the color I preferred.

Kept my I phone 6 New I phone are to expensive wait till next year see if bring out cheap ones

You won't see cheap prices for the iPhone X until it's several years old and is selling on the second hand market.

Last edited:
Reactions: 933
I’ve got to agree 110% with scifan57. He is totally right. Why would they drop the price when it’s the most expensive phone ever made as far as stock phones go. They are selling them faster then they can be made at the moment, with that said, I don’t think the price will drop for a long long time if ever! Not when they have set a benchmark as such and will only go higher from here. The demand is just too great. JMHO’s.

I ordered a silver iPhone X because that's all they had available for quick shipping. I wasn't sure at first, but now I'm glad I went with that color. It's something different from the other iPhones I've had in the past.

I’ve ordered Space Grey, because I like the colour.

I tried white with the 5 and regret it.. I always go black now lol or space grey as they call it. It would of been nicer to have a matte black option to save all those finger prints but oh well.