What's new

What case did you order from apple?

I got the black box:

photo2ud.jpg

I ordered the otterbox defender because I break stuff. I know its bulky. The etch looks cool and also the speck is sick too. Maybe I'll buy a back up cover ;)

I ordered the Speck tartan fabric case. I have one like it for my iPod and I really like it.

I ordered the black bumper. Never liked it from beginning. Never applied for refund. Apple sent me a nice email yesterday informing me that I received a credit for the purchase. I thought how nice that was....and no hassle for me contacting them. (They must have researched my purchase history....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$). From day one I have used the Incase. Waiting in the Element Vapor....

I ordered the black bumper, because I have Personalized Zagg Skin on Back...and InvisibleSHIELD on front.

I got the apple bumper in green, I have also bought a full silcone case, also decal kits. I can't seem to make up my mind on what to use. I like them all. I have had no issues with my phone. Only wanted the case and covers for protecting the phone. Trying not to get it marked up.

I got notice today that my Speck case shipped from Apple. Quicker than I thought it would be.

I got notice today that my Speck case shipped from Apple. Quicker than I thought it would be.

When did you order it? When I ordered, it said 4-6 weeks.

I ordered the Speck Pixelskin HD, my wife didn't care too much for any of the selections, so I told her to order the Bumper as a back-up. We both have the Incipio Sylicrilic cases on our phones.

Just got my clear incase today. It fits good and does not affect the aftermarket film on the front side.

Been using the apple bumper they sent me for a few days now. I like it. The buttons work much nicer than my old case but my headphones are a tight fit now.