What's new

What case did you order from apple?

Ordered the Griffin Motif, but I was using a crappy Rocketfish one until today when I picked up an Incipio Sylicrilic case which feels way more secure. My wife ordered the Reveal Etch and she is using an Iskin for now, but it totally screwed up her screen protector and I tried to trim it back and screwed it up even worse, need to get her a new one tomorrow. What is the typical wait on the cases?

I didn't have to order at all. I got it in a sweepstakes. hehe. lovvvvvve it.

I ordered the otterbox defender because I break stuff. I know its bulky. The etch looks cool and also the speck is sick too. Maybe I'll buy a back up cover ;)

Same here. I bought the Defender cause I have a sick and ill habit of dropping phones as soon as it comes out of it's case. I went thru at least six cases before I finally settled on the Defender case. I ordered the clear Belkin one as a backup tho.

I got notice today that my Speck case shipped from Apple. Quicker than I thought it would be.

When did you order it? When I ordered, it said 4-6 weeks.

I ordered the Speck Pixelskin HD, my wife didn't care too much for any of the selections, so I told her to order the Bumper as a back-up. We both have the Incipio Sylicrilic cases on our phones.

I ordered mine about 2 days after the posted the iphone app. I really like the case, it has a good feel and VERY easy to snap on. I like the rounded edges, they feel better in my hand than the angular sides.

I have tried the Incipio Sylicrilic cases at the AT&T store and I really like them, I just don't like either of the color combinations they have. I think I'll just use the free Speck case for now.

Ordered the Incase Clear Snap case and I do not recommend it. It arrived already scratched to hell and when I put it on, huge rainbow watermarks appear on the back. Terrible case and not worth 35$ if you decide to buy it. I regret my free case choice :(

Speck two piece fitted. Received it last week and I'm very surprised I liked it. The quality is excellent and I love the texture of the back piece. A definite keeper.

Speck two piece fitted. Received it last week and I'm very surprised I liked it. The quality is excellent and I love the texture of the back piece. A definite keeper.

This is the case I ordered too. I like it more than I thought I would, even the all black color.

I saw the other day that they have the Speck Candyshell case I wanted in stock at the AT&T store now, but at $35 it's pretty spendy. Maybe I'll drop a hint to my husband to get it for a stocking stuffer.

I ordered the standard black apple bumper. Took 5 weeks to arrive and I don't like it at all so took it right off.