What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Waiting for my son.
1578E6A1-7FF4-4658-9289-B47B5AEF0DC7.jpeg

Asking for Good Vibes, Prayers that My Husband passes His DOT Physical.
He has to retake it-Because he Failed it on Saturday due to BP being too High [emoji27]
Very Worried [emoji1317]

Meditating and sending good vibes his way. Hope his BP comes down. I battle hypertension too, but I’m on two BP pills - massive difference! Good luck [emoji120]

Meditating and sending good vibes his way. Hope his BP comes down. I battle hypertension too, but I’m on two BP pills - massive difference! Good luck [emoji120]

I’ll be checking in with Our Dr about best plan of passing today. Thank You All for Your prayers and thoughts [emoji254][emoji263][emoji254]
Hoping the next post concerning this matter is of a Positive as in Passing DOT [emoji1317][emoji93][emoji1317]

I’ll be checking in with Our Dr about best plan of passing today. Thank You All for Your prayers and thoughts [emoji254][emoji263][emoji254]
Hoping the next post concerning this matter is of a Positive as in Passing DOT [emoji1317][emoji93][emoji1317]

My Dr started me on a 'dual med' type about 12 years ago. A year later he was able to drop the diuretic component and all has held ever since. Thankful and blessed. Keep your own spirits up too. [emoji120][emoji1317]