What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Downloading Windows 11 Insider Preview on my Asus ! Please, do not kill me ! I love you [emoji7]
IMG_3214.jpg

Downloading Windows 11 Insider Preview on my Asus ! Please, do not kill me ! I love you [emoji7] View attachment 57358

I have three Windows computers that can update to Windows 11 after I enable Secure Boot. That’s a pain as I have to erase the computer and open the Bios without an installed operating system before I can activate the Secure Boot mode.

I have three Windows computers that can update to Windows 11 after I enable Secure Boot. That’s a pain as I have to erase the computer and open the Bios without an installed operating system before I can activate the Secure Boot mode.

Why do you want to erase your computer before entering in Bios ?! It is not necessary !?

Why do you want to erase your computer before entering in Bios ?! It is not necessary !?

I can get into the bios without a problem. What I can’t do is activate Secure Boot. I can turn it on but I can’t save my changes and boot to the operating system. The bios in my computers won’t activate Secure Boot if an operating system is already installed.

I can get into the bios without a problem. What I can’t do is activate Secure Boot. I can turn it on but I can’t save my changes and boot to the operating system. The bios in my computers won’t activate Secure Boot if an operating system is already installed.

It’s surprising !

Dr has prescribed an additional BP Medication for Hubs…So will keep praying and update once he takes another DOT physical. Thank You All who have offered prayers and Good Vibes coming His Way!
It means much more than You know.
His job depends on it [emoji27]
But some of You know better than others because you deal with it or have dealt with it yourselves [emoji254][emoji1317][emoji254]