What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello! I stumbled upon this forum while looking for jailbreak tweaks :p nice to be here

Hello I'm from Jamaica, I'm a electronic tech. we have three iphones between my son and I, 2 3g and 1 3gs. we may need help from time to time and I will give what ever help that I can. I'm glad to be here and hope we get along great. Thank you for making me a part of your community.

Hello! I stumbled upon this forum while looking for jailbreak tweaks :p nice to be here

Hello I'm from Jamaica, I'm a electronic tech. we have three iphones between my son and I, 2 3g and 1 3gs. we may need help from time to time and I will give what ever help that I can. I'm glad to be here and hope we get along great. Thank you for making me a part of your community.

Welcome to both of you!!

hi,everyone. I am new to here. This is great forum and i want to stay here.

Justine from California :) I have an iPhone4s and have now become obsessed with taking pictures! I enjoy learning about new techniques, apps, and have an all around love for photography.

hi,everyone. I am new to here. This is great forum and i want to stay here.

Hi all,

I am Kristen Hanna. I am happy to be a part of iPhone forums, I am here to find the latest updates on iPhone and to learn many stuffs, as your forum is very interesting and interactive.

Hello everyone ! My name is Brandon , i can call my self a "mini apple fanboy" :)) happy to join your forum :D

Cheers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justine from California :) I have an iPhone4s and have now become obsessed with taking pictures! I enjoy learning about new techniques, apps, and have an all around love for photography.

Welcome to the Forum!! So glad that you joined us and hope that you gain a lot of good info here.

We recommend that you also familiarize yourself with our Forum Rules.
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/n...-member-read-before-starting-new-thread-3980/

Also, please see the manual download for ios 6 guideline book for the iPhone:*http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

Remember that using the Search Function may help you find answers to many of your questions that others have asked before, but feel free to start a thread if you can't find what you are looking for.

Enjoy and Best Wishes!

New iPhone and Forum User

Hi All,

I am have major issues with an iPhone 4 I purchased from a friend. Please Help!

hi everyone, I'm happy to be here wz u in this forum. Thanks to admin for this community forum and for allowing me to join. Now i got problem wz my iphone4 which is from australia optus. I can't not use my iphone wz myanmar network. In phone screen, it show lock signal. So i realized it is lock phone i had already bough. Model is MC603X.

Please help me how to unlock my iphone4. I can't contact to carrier cos i'm not from australia and i'm from one of the poorest countries - myanmar. Show me and guide me the way to unlock my phone technically or any manual. Another one i wish to know is Iphone4 or Apple technology is dead-ended or opened technology? I really desperate wz my locked phone.

Sincerely,
Mr.Soi

Hi there, I am new to Apple products. I have been Droid fan the past several years starting out with the original Droid, going to the Thunderbolt to the Galaxy Nexus. I rooted all three and loved it. GNexus was awesome phone but got tired of having to charge it every four or five hours. I was actually very against Apple and said Id never get one. Well, went to eat with some friends one night, they both have Iphones and I had my GNexus... guess who's battery died after 30 minutes of being at the restuarant? MINE!! I looked and they still have half a battery left and didn't charge since that morning where as I just charged mine four hours before. So.. I started looking and ended up with the IPHONE 5 and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I recommend it to everyone now. I can go 15 hours with out charging and that is texting, surfing, and facebooking most of the day!! I am always on it. Takes wonderful pictures too. I miss some things from my GNexus but minor things. lol I do not regret my decision at all of switching.

Now if I could just figure out how to foward audio clips and attachments when people forward them to me during text. (I can forward pictures but that is it) and I would like to set songs as ringtones. I for some reason can't figure that out. I go to contacts and try to do it there but it will only give me options of the tones that came on the phone =(

I look forward to reading here and learning tons of things. =)

hi there everyone,

I have issue here to find XXXX.ipa. Seems the latest one is not very good indeed as it will hang the movies.

-=Edit=-

if you purchased it from the app store it is a free upgrade.

We do not help wth piracy, support the developers who some of them rely on their app store apps as a means of living so stealing from the devs is not something we will ever allow on this forum.