What's new

Welcome to the FaceTime Forum!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the all new section dedicated to Facetime!

I think this is a great addition. Facetime seems to be one of those features that people have a ton of questions about or just want to maybe get some factime meet-ups going.

I can see the iPhone4Forum.net Facetime Dating section coming up ;)

I just love this feature - video and sound quality is amazing

anyone have any problem with this not being on their phone?? I purchased 2 new iphones.. my sons has it on there.. mine does not..

callmesunshine...you should have facetime on the phone...but it only appears when you initiate a phone call, then the option to use facetime appears on the call menu.

callmesunshine...you should have facetime on the phone...but it only appears when you initiate a phone call, then the option to use facetime appears on the call menu.

I just got the new iPhone 4 about two hours ago, first thing was me searching for facetime. I actually went to the app store then searched "facetime" and got nothing. I was freaking out a little bit until I searched it on the forums and saw that its an option for when someone calls you vice versa:X

Someone who has an iPhone 4 let mr get ur number so I can FaceTime with you asap

That would have been cool if Apple designed it to work with iChat.

Hit me up if you want to FaceTime some time. IM me and I'll give you my number. 34 year old male here. I haven't used FT yet!

When is facetime gonnna be possible without wifi? wouldnt it be great to be able to do it anywhere? maybe off the 3g network. or maybe at&t could eventually upgrade to 4g. haha i hope to see one day more phones with this feature so you could facetime with more than just iphone users!

Hi all I have been using FaceTime for the last week and I can honestly say that on the 10+ calls I have made it has been perfect everytime, just wish it was available on 3G??!!!
In regards to FaceTime dating ,,,, James, 29, Luton, England :) ha ha