What's new

Welcome to the FaceTime Forum!

Anyone want to FT? I'm dying to try it ! message me

1-888-facetime is your friend. They are only open during business hours in the U.S. It's the best feature on the iPhone 4 and I've been showing off my phone using facetime.

It would be way too slow on the 3g network. I like it via WiFi because you can facetime anyone in the world for free. You don't even pay long distance or overseas charges.

Someone started this website: facetimemates.com

Very new, not many people joined yet, but eventually it should get larger.

Check it out: facetimemates.com

Someone started this website: facetimemates.com

Very new, not many people joined yet, but eventually it should get larger.

Check it out: facetimemates.com

Out of the whopping 13 members, only 1 female.

i buy 2 iphone4 one works and receives, hears and shows other caller but my second phone i cannot hear the other caller. have i got a dodgy phone?

Welcome Dino, you mean you cannot hear the calls on your iphone 4? where did you buy it from?

yes when i am using facetime i cannot hear the other caller but i can see them on the screen. have i got a dodgy phone from tesco?

i buy 2 iphone4 one works and receives, hears and shows other caller but my second phone i cannot hear the other caller. have i got a dodgy phone?

dino - try and check the volume button, i had also face this silly problem which untill i checked that my volume was off
silly error but happens at times

Just bought this and i don't know anyone with it. Thanks,
text me if you want to try it with me. Thanks,
419-215-0342

nick

People with an iPhone 4 so I can use this feature!!!
I did it once but thats it...
That sounds dirty...

Looking for someone to FaceTime with go to ftfun.com and try it out
Pretty cool site I found for FaceTime testing
E

yeah i just recently checked out that FTFun site and it turned out to be prettttty good. alot of people on there from all over the world and there seems to always be someone to chat with :] its a good time.

FTFun - A FaceTime Community