What's new

Welcome from australia

Col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I may as well kick of the international forum with a big welcome to all international iPhone 4 members and visitors A big thanks to admin for setting up yet another great forum.

Col.Bris Brisbane Australia. :)

Col.bris welcome from a strangely sunny UK!

sunny? you mean country with no summer, just a cold "summer" and i hate to see what you guys have for winter if this is summer. our winter is this hot in cyprus :eek:

anw land from the down under

I did say strangely summer UK, not sure where you are but here in the north it's been a lovely day! Sitting outside the pub watching world cup on my phone, been a good day! :)

It's winter here in Australia at least in Queensland it is not as cold as Victoria or Tasmania

I did say strangely summer UK, not sure where you are but here in the north it's been a lovely day! Sitting outside the pub watching world cup on my phone, been a good day! :)

yes you did :) i see lots of cars driving around with english flags and on their houses all over the place! in my country they dont do that but they are worse with football they beat each other up for being on the other team and even dads with their sons they go after any one or some cry like babies and are upset for days like little idiots and babies.

go ENGLAND !!! LOL... here in the south cambridge its been cold, but i guess in cyprus our winter is the summer weather you have here so im not used to it. i can only imagine what your winter is like. i notice the slightest of sun and every one runs to the park to sun bathe and there is me in a coat and they all think i am crazy.

up north is nicer then the south especially cambridge just full of unis and bars, no decent clubs or anything

Colin, welcome here too … i know we will have lot of good point of view from you

regards from Asia

I am going to set up a poll to see what sort of numbers we have from each Country problem is too many countries so think I will do it by region. i will also do this in ipadforums as well.

Col