What's new

Gdday cobbers from melbourne Australia

Rodney

Reaction score
Hi all, Bendigo Australia. Would love to converse with anyone on IPhone matters. I am very well versed in the iPhone operations, but still learning daily, and loving it. I have wirelessly connected the apple keyboard, use Bluetooth, iTV, AirVideo and much more. All good fun

Cheers. P.S Go Cats 2011 Premiers!

Hello! Props to you for lots of additional iPhone knowledge :) I still have quite a long way to go before I master everything about my iPhone, haha.

Rodney said:
Hi all, Bendigo Australia. Would love to converse with anyone on IPhone matters. I am very well versed in the iPhone operations, but still learning daily, and loving it. I have wirelessly connected the apple keyboard, use Bluetooth, iTV, AirVideo and much more. All good fun

Welcome to the forums!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

G'day Rodney,Darren here from Brisbane. Go QLD!!!

Rodney said:

G'day sport...... Manchester UK here and no not go cats ...... Try go Man City "sings blue moon" lol. Aussie rules are weird anyways!

G'day cobbers, from Perth Western Australia. Hello friend worldwide.

Go the Eagles, Swan districts, Perth Glory and the mighty Arsenal.